Hello, It is nice to find this forum

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
rachel a

Re : Hello, It is nice to find this forum

Postby rachel a » Fri Sep 01, 2006 00:56 am

We truly understand your sentiments. It is a traumatic experience to say the least. The journey to recovery is lifelong and the emotional healing is just as long.

As Julie said, welcome!

julie f

Re : Hello, It is nice to find this forum

Postby julie f » Fri Sep 01, 2006 00:31 am

Patricia,

Hi and welcome to you, I'm glad that you've found us. I agree that talking with others who can relate and sharing stories does wonders for the healing process. Preeclampsia robs us of so much - "normal" experience, peace of mind, faith in our bodies, etc. - even when there are happy outcomes. You will find much support and information here.

Again, welcome.

patty

Hello, It is nice to find this forum

Postby patty » Fri Sep 01, 2006 00:13 am

This is my first time on the site. I am the mother of 4. Seth born 6-24-95 6lbs 8oz at 36 weeks(severe preeclampsia), Brooks 9-11-98 5lbs 14oz at 35 weeks (mild preeclampsia), Sylvia 5-24-01 7lbs 15oz at 38 weeks (PIH), and Raleigh 2-19-06 (my birthday also) 4lbs 9oz at 34 weeks (severe preeclampsia). I was hospitalized almost the whole month of February having Raleigh. I feel like so much has happened. Sometimes the stress and fear of the memories are still overwhelming and I had all good outcomes, it just such a traumatic experience. I think talking and hearing others stories is very healing. thanks you

Return to “Ask the Experienced”