Post Reply FAQ Members Login

A Week For Reflection

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

A Week For Reflection

Postby erin2003 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:45 am

by erin2003 (40 Posts), Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:45 am

Hi All,

It's been awhile since I have posted as Reagan has been keeping me very busy. She is a wonderful little girl that rarely cries and has made our life complete.

One Year Ago today I developed Pre-E. I can hardly believe a year has slipped by. Last year I had no idea that in a week our Jack would be born, touched us so deeply only to be flown back to Heaven with the Angels. It is going to be a tough week for us. We are going to be strong as we owe that to Reagan but we are going to be true to our feelings of loss of our dear Jack. I am currently struggling with the realization that if things would have worked out differently that we would not have our Little Reagan.

I guess I just want to share this week with you all. For those of you that have passed anniversaries and for those of you that are looking for stories you can relate to.

I will be in touch soon.

Hugs & Wishes, Dreams & Kisses

Erin & Reagan

www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/polkie

Me 27 DH 28
^|^ Jackson Andrew Jan 21-25, 2003
Born at 27w5d due to Pre-E, HELLP
OMGoodness! It's a Girl! EDD Jan 6/04
C-section scheduled Dec 31/03
www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/polkie
erin2003

Return to Ask the Experienced