ah! peri nurse has answers

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

ah! peri nurse has answers

Postby jjbeck1 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:27 am

My peri's nurse called me today re med refill.
She asked how it was going being off of the remeron. I told her I have been very sick and vomiting all weekend. ( I have hyperemesis ) and asked her about my bp again and at what point would they put me on meds. She replyed when I had consistent highs. I asked what does she consider high. She said well you have have had some highs and lows. I have only had ONE norm reading since oct.
Anyway, she would not give me a number which they considered high and asked if I set up counsiling with a social worker and that she felt everything would get better if I got counciling. The nausea and vomiting, my blood pressure, everything.
And to think, I was actually considering going all the way to Yale, when all I really need is a social worker!
( that was sarcasim)

Jen 32
DH Bob 36

EDD 5/17/04

Return to “Ask the Experienced”