Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Dizzy when resting????

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Dizzy when resting????

Postby sherry fisher » Wed Jan 21, 2004 06:43 am

This may be a little off topic...

I am sooo darn dizzy when resting. Either sitting or laying down. I have no energy to be up all day though. The last couple of nights Will has been up frequently. Still dont sleep throuhg the night, but that is another support group needed. [:p]>:) Anyway, I thought I was going to fall over laying down. If that is possible! lol Then to get up, forget it! I thought my BP was maybe falling too low. But it isn't. (140/80 or so.) Sinus infection, maybe?!? I am starting to display some other sinus problems. Has anyone else ever had this happen in a pregnancy?? New to me, that is for sure!

Sherry Fisher (28)
DH: Bill (35)
Proud Mama to:
#1) Alex 1/1/94-PE
#2) Abbie 12/17/97-PIH
#3 Will 08/03/02-PP PE
#4) EDD: 4/27/04
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyfish3/
sherry fisher

Re : Dizzy when resting????

Postby julie f » Wed Jan 21, 2004 06:53 am

Could it be a sign of anemia? I felt that way on and off with my pregnancy for a bit and everyone told me to add Cream of Wheat into my breakfast routine for some extra iron. Now that I am typing this though, I can't remember for sure if it made me feel any better or not [:0] so, I guess I am not much help! Just a thought though!

Hope you're feeling better soon! It sounds like you have your hands full...[;)]

Julie (26)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe
julie f

Postby deerhart » Wed Jan 21, 2004 07:38 am

It can also be a sign of your BP dropping quickly and it doens't have to be a large number drop either. So if your at like 140/90 and it then plummets to 140/80 it may cause you dizziness.

I used to get it alot when I was pregnant the second time around.

Erin

Mommy to Alex and Mason
deerhart

Postby amyk » Wed Jan 21, 2004 07:56 am

That happened a lot to me too. I was concerned enough to tell my doctor about it. He told me it's actually pretty common. If I remember right, it got a little better, but never actually went away completely until I had delivered. Then it started again when I went on bp meds, but that's another story. Sorry to say, it might just be one of those grin and bear it kind of things...[xx(]

Amy

Chloe (8/6/01) 35 weeks, p/e, hellp
Tristan (9/3/03), 32 weeks, p/e and hellp AGAIN
amyk

Return to Ask the Experienced