Holy Smokes! Just found out I'm pregnant!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
cupcake

Re : Holy Smokes! Just found out I'm pregnant!

Postby cupcake » Wed Jul 06, 637678 10:39 pm

THank you everyone! DH took me on a nice long weekend away this past weekend. It was just the thing I needed to get back in the game mentally.

THanks to you all for you great support and advice on all my questions

michelle_chandler

Postby michelle_chandler » Tue Jun 14, 637678 4:12 am

Sorry to hear the news. Hang in there. Wishing you luck and "baby dust".

((HUGS)) Michelle

lucy21

Postby lucy21 » Mon Jun 13, 637678 5:02 pm

So sorry sweetie,
What a bummer for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are back anouncing a pregnancy very, very soon.
Take care, sending you hugs.
Love Lucy X

cupcake

Postby cupcake » Thu Jun 02, 637678 5:10 am

Well everyone. my excitement might have been premature. I got my period this morning around 5am. so the possitive I got on the pregnancy test was apparently a false possitve. I'm disappointed but I'm ok.

Thank you again for all your advice and well wishes. I'll keep them until I need them again.

Thanks [:)]

taras mom

Postby taras mom » Wed Jun 01, 637678 6:45 pm

Is the Weight Watchers Core Plan a weight loss program or a maintenance program? A whole foods maintenance program might be ok for the first trimester, but you shouldn't be trying to lose weight now that you're pregnant. Either way, you should run this plan by your OB to make sure you're getting the nutrients you need.

julie f

Postby julie f » Wed Jun 01, 637678 6:39 am

Congratulations! And many wishes for that long and boring pregnancy! If you need help finding a peri, check the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, www.smfm.org . You can also post in the Forum for your specific state and ask members to email you privately with recommendations (we can't list specific doctors/hospitals on the Forums for liability reasons).

Best of luck and keep us posted!

cupcake

Postby cupcake » Mon May 23, 637678 4:08 am

THank you all so much. You all really made me feel good about this and not so scared.

It's funny - I almost don't believe it. next week sometime I have to go to the doc (insurance company stuff) to get all my referrals then I have to find a peri. What a pain to have to go through the chain of command - insurance companies are a pain sometimes.

oh by the way I'll take that long uneventful pregnancy if I can get it LOL. My family seems confident that what happend to me before won't happen again. I'm hoping they are all right.

Ok I have to run - I will definately keep you all updated.

Thanks and love to you all!

hmoore

Postby hmoore » Sun May 22, 637678 10:59 pm

Just want to say Congrats! I have to say that I agree with all the other gals to go see a peri.

lucy21

Postby lucy21 » Sun May 22, 637678 10:35 pm

Congratulations..... that is wonderful news and I wish you a long, boring and uneventful pregnancy !!!
I agree with the others.... a peri consult is a must.
Take care... Lucy X

robertmyangel

Postby robertmyangel » Sun May 22, 637678 9:53 pm

Congratulations!!!!

You definately want to get an appointment with a Peri, they will keep that extra eye on you and the baby. You sound like you have everything else in place, just enjoy your pregnancy. Best wishes to you, please keep us updated during the pregnancy.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”