Thank you and Update from StaceyNW

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
sonja
Forum Moderator

Re : Thank you and Update from StaceyNW

Postby sonja » Fri Aug 25, 637972 5:46 pm

Congratulations on the birth of your little one. I am so happy that she is doing so well. I hope that you continue to heal well and that you can all go home together soon.

josiah1112

Postby josiah1112 » Fri Aug 25, 637972 9:18 am

Awesome!I'm so glad baby is doing well.30 weeks is defintely not too bad.Take care.

caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Thu Aug 24, 637972 6:50 pm

Congratulations, Stacey, and welcome Earthside, Kayce.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the full story -- it sounds like the two of you had a pretty rough landing.

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Thu Aug 24, 637972 5:30 pm

Stacey, we are all just thrilled your daughter is such a fighter - she must take after her mom ;-)

julie f

Postby julie f » Thu Aug 24, 637972 1:52 pm

Stacey,

Thanks so much for coming to check in, we have all been thinking of you.

Many congratulations on Miss Kayce and I will continue to keep her, and you, in my prayers. I am so so happy to hear that she is doing so well!

sreeve

Postby sreeve » Thu Aug 24, 637972 1:50 pm

Stacey, I'm so glad your story has a happy ending. Please take care of yourself and your baby.

jenhaus

Postby jenhaus » Tue Aug 15, 637972 4:05 pm

I am so glad that you and your little one are doing so well!!!! Take care of yourself and congrats!!!!

staceynw

Thank you and Update from StaceyNW

Postby staceynw » Tue Aug 15, 637972 1:47 pm

Thank you all so much for the posts of well wishes for Dave, me, and our new baby Kayce Marie, 2.2 lbs. and 14.5" born at 30 weeks gestation on March 1. And thank you Kara for posting the news in my absence. I cannot tell you how relieved I am that she is doing well. I complained daily about this extended hospital stay, but it was well worth it and the steroids really did their job!! She never needed the respirator, just CPAP at first with room air, no oxygen support at all yet. We just may have a "feeder and grower." The C-section went well, but I kept losing blood all day at the incision site. My c-section was at 5:30 a.m. on March 1, and at 9:00 p.m. they told me I needed surgery again to control bleeding. So two surgeries later, some significant anemia, and two units of blood later . .. Here I am. The past four days have been a flurry of activity and such a blur. I'm trying to put it all down on paper so I can post my "story" here, because it is a doozy, LOL. Thank you all SOOOO much for the support and well wishes for us all. Thank you Denise and Kara for the visit. I'm blessed to have found this site and Dave and I are preaching it's existance to every doctor and nurse we have!!! And since they haven't even mentioned discharging me yet. . . I'll preach it every day and minute I get here!! Thank you all again!! As things settle, I will post here.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”