Drake is doing much better :-)

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
miracle3

Re : Drake is doing much better :-)

Postby miracle3 » Thu May 31, 2007 03:21 pm

Great news!!! Its amazing how quickly things change isn't it? Hang in there an dupdate us often.

kelly w

Postby kelly w » Thu May 31, 2007 03:03 pm

Oh I'm so glad he's doing better! Thank you for continuing to post about him, please keep us updated.

Kelly

lbdefelice

Postby lbdefelice » Thu May 31, 2007 02:56 pm

Lynne, I am so happy to hear Drake is doing better. I will continue to pray for your family. Keep us updated.

michelle_chandler

Postby michelle_chandler » Thu May 31, 2007 02:55 pm

Lynne - So glad to hear that Drake is doing better. Thank you for updating us all. Thinking and praying for Beth and baby Drake.

Take care, Michelle

suz7171

Postby suz7171 » Thu May 31, 2007 02:46 pm

Glad to hear he's doing better.

Pulmonary Hypertension in an infant isn't a fun thing. We have friends whose son has it. I'm glad they don't think he has that!

lynnekay

Drake is doing much better :-)

Postby lynnekay » Thu May 31, 2007 02:38 pm

The following post is part of an earlier thread, but I thought I would also make it a new updated post...

We had a lot of people praying with us for a miracle, and we got one :-)

I am HAPPY to report that after the last emotionally grueling 15 hrs. concerning Drake his neonate dr. just informed us that our precious little man Drake passed his echo test with flying colors. He does not have PPHN as they suspected! The experts say he does have a heart murmor which should resolve on its own and right now his major problem is immature lungs. (WE CAN HANDLE THAT!!!)

We are all rejoicing and thanking God for watching over Drake!!! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot to hear from all of you during this difficult roller coaster ride in the NICU.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”