A little worried...

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
ecfeeney

Re : A little worried...

Postby ecfeeney » Sat Jul 20, 637985 5:16 am

Just wanted to chime in on all the wishes of other girls, hope it's okay tommorrow, I'm due same day as you :)

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Sat Jul 20, 637985 4:03 am

I hope that your little one passes the BPP with flying colors and your fluid goes up! Take care of yourself and let us know how you are.

heather100

Postby heather100 » Fri Jul 19, 637985 3:40 pm

So sorry to hear the fluid levels are still dropping. I hope today's BPP was better and you don't have to deliver yet.

Let us know when you can!

rachel a

Postby rachel a » Tue Jul 09, 637985 7:42 am

Jeri,

I sent you an email through your profile. Let me know if that helps!

lynnekay

Postby lynnekay » Tue Jul 09, 637985 7:29 am

Jeri,

It sounds like you have a peri who is keeping a very watchful eye on you, and that is a great thing!!! At this point in your pregnancy with the problems you are experiencing I think it would be a good idea to have you in the hospital and watch you and your little one like a hawk. I know that lying in a hospital bed is not a lot of fun, but if it means keeping a safe watch over your precious cargo and fending off any further issues, it is a great place to be until delivery.

Please keep us updated when you can.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and will watch for updates from you.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 09, 637985 5:33 am

Hi Jeri

I am not a Doctor and have absolutely NO clue about what any of your numbers mean. However, I wish you all the best! :-) I know that this is a worrisome time but try to stay positive. Please keep us posted.

macksmommy

A little worried...

Postby macksmommy » Tue Jul 09, 637985 5:18 am

I had my appt today with my peri, my amniotic fluid was down a bit from last week, 6.6 (7.52 Last wk). My BPP score was 8/10 though. I got a zero on fetal tone. They tried to stimulate her for half an hour without any success. I have never had any probs with that before. I hv noticed decreased movement but she is growing and running out of space to move due to my low amniotic fluid. So anyhow I have to return to my peri tomorrow for a repeat BPP. He told me to pack a bag in case he decides to put me in the hospital. I have been having weekly uric acid levels drawn. My levels were 3.1 then 3.6 the next wk and now 4.3 today, My level of 4.3 is still considered WNL but I am a bit concerned to see the trend of it going up a bit each week, I don't know if there is any significance to this. I have NO signs of PE right now. My only prob is continued low amniotic fluid. She also remains breech and both physicians tell me to plan on a C Section. I REALLY hope I do not end up in the hospital tomorrow.

Jeri

Mackenzie 32 wks 5-23-01 Severe PE/HELLP
#2 Another Girl!! EDD 8-28-07

Return to “Ask the Experienced”