Summer

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
summerw77

Re : Summer

Postby summerw77 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 04:18 pm

Hi Val welcome to the boards! Thanx for the well wishes. Good luck to you also I see your due a month after me!!!!!!!

bellemama

Postby bellemama » Mon Nov 05, 2007 02:35 pm

Summer, I'm new to the boards, but just wanted to say "hi" and hope that you get to meet your baby soon...

heather100

Postby heather100 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 02:10 pm

Summer.. you are funny! And I agree that you just may get the urge to have another down the road. Not right away. And not to say you won't be scared... you will. But, it's worth it!!

Oh, I am DONE after this one. I'm actually having my tubes tied during my c-section. I've always just wanted 2 kiddos (regardless of the pre-e issue).

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:57 am

Hey Wendy do me a favor, go take some fertility drugs, let's go for quadruplets, and you can give me one! Im not picky boy or girl, then I don't have to do it again and maybe we can give Caryn one too and heather. Then we won't have only children, we can all 3 take turns waiting on you hand and foot, and it will be great! We will call your peri whenever we feel you need more testing hahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Don't ya think that would work out great! See so let us know we will send you the $ for fertility drugs hahahahahahhaaha.
Good luck with # 3 I think you are nuts but hey maybe next week I will have a new perspective. =) =)

onesock

Postby onesock » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:38 am

Summer, I was convinced that I would NEVER do it again either...after both of my pregnancies and now I am thinking of ttc #3. I will be curious if you get the "I can do it again" euphoria after your little man is born ;) Babies are so great...you may forget all this and do it again, then we can all enjoy your agony again!!hahahaha:)

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:19 am

Christina I will for sure stay on the board after baby if they don't kick me off hahahah. I will just stay off the TTC board where I'm afraid I would post ARE YOU ALL NUTS! Why in the world would you do this to yourself lololol just kidding hahaha.

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:13 am

Jen that is so funny I found out I was prego in Vegas too! Sorry you didnt get to enjoy your vaca. Having lived together for almost 8 years, we pretty much go there 3-4 times a year, you know the no kid life full of fun and partying lol. Well the time I got prego we stayed at Excalibur with friends from CA we were meeting half way for a weekend of fun, well after playing crabs til 8am ( I LOVE to gamble) hahhahaha well u can picture the rest. We had just been there a few months before and "officially got married" by Elvis we were common law already and owned our house jsut never got around to a wedding, didn't really see the point honestly but good thing we did now lol cuz 2 months later in vegas boom im prego hahahhahaa. THEN 6 weeks later I had a dog show there, so I drove to VEgas alone (we usually fly) and I had just had a root canal, well it failed and I took a vicoden while I was there and got SO SICK like OMG CANT STOP PUKING SICK and so I was like uh okay with all the vicoden i have taken thsi year for dental work surely one is not making me almost die of puking, and so i left my dog there with a handler, drove home by myself i dont know 12 hours, took a pregnancy test and was like omg. So this all seems to have happened around Vegas so I'm thinking I really should sue for false advertising, I was not told I could end up married and prego in VEgas. I was under the impression that what happens in VEgas stays in VEgas. hahahhahahahahahaha.
Honestly though, I can't wait to go back! We usually stay at Luxor and I gamble so much they comp my rooms and meals lol, I don't ever win but I rarely lose and I love to see the Cirque De Soliel shows, I have seen all but O and the new Beetles one. Will see those next year, already booked grandma for the babysitting job hahahahahahaa.
I will make sure I have an IUD before my next trip hahahaha.
Heather yes Im in better spirits and have accepted the defeat, I am delivering on the 12thif his lungs are mature. I am back to feeling okay, strangly enough, don't quite get these ups and downs but okay whatever. Seems like I feel best when my bps are 100/50 or lower lololol maybe it's my bodies way of saying hey man im gonna chill you out, you are wacky and need less energy hahahahaha.
As an ex customer of phillip morris I appreciate you correcting the facts =) =) I agree if you are doing a movie get the facts str8 lololol but I just loved the movie. So funny.

misup

Postby misup » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:19 am

We will all be thinking of you!! Boy do I remember those days... I remember back in 98 when my McDoc could not decide to send me to the
hospital with a NICU by Ambulance or Helicopter... He decided that the ambulance ride would be better for the BP... On the bright side... it was a brand new ambulance...but those stretchers are hard as a rock!

Keep us posted. We will be praying for you.

heather100

Postby heather100 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:37 am

quote:Originally posted by summerw77
what happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas

OMG! That is hilarious!!!!! I'm glad you are hanging in there. You sound like you are in better spirits and *almost* (dare I say it) accepting the 12th date for the amnio.

I also saw that Thank you for Smoking movie. It was funny! I actually worked for Philip Morris for 2 years so it was even more interesting to me to watch (well, except they screwed up one fact that Philip Morris is in Winston Salem... nope, that is RJ Reynolds and PM is in New York... yep, I'm a dork for getting your facts straight if you take the time to make a movie... even if it's a non factual movie!!). [;)]

jenanderson

Postby jenanderson » Mon Nov 05, 2007 09:27 am

Hey at least you got to go to vegas before you found out. We had a trip planned, then I got pregnant. I was about 14 weeks and puking my guts out the whole time we were there. Thank goodness we stayed at a really nice place with a very good fruit tray on the room service menu. That's all I ate for 3 days there! I literally went out for 3 hours one night and that was it. We were there for a softball tournament and I only made it to I think 2 games, my fiance felt so bad leaving me in the hotel by myself, but really all I wanted to do was lay in bed and read. I so need to go back there not prego!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”