This should make everyone else feel better...

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
jamie w

Re : This should make everyone else feel better...

Postby jamie w » Fri Jun 12, 637998 4:53 pm

I'm sorry, that sucks!!! Isn't it nice that no matter how clean and careful you are with your kids, somebody else can come along and screw it all up. Good luck!!

hhbeachgurl

Postby hhbeachgurl » Fri Jun 12, 637998 3:35 pm

quote:Originally posted by trish5

I know the saying God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but I think he has had a little too much confidence in me lately!

Oh so sorry, and I have been there with feeling like God has a little bit too much confidence in me lately.

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Fri Jun 12, 637998 3:28 pm

Eeeeew! I hate the lice thing. I was the kid with the waist-length ringlets - ouch. It's bad enough combing them out of Jay's inch long crop, so I do feel for you all.

trish5

This should make everyone else feel better...

Postby trish5 » Fri Jun 12, 637998 3:12 pm

Just when you think things are bad...The school just sent my daughter home, seems there is an outbreak of lice at the school and mine has it! I have 4 daughters with thick waist lenghth brown hair. So much for staying on the couch and lowering my stress level, I am so thankful for my husband! Poor thing. I know the saying God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but I think he has had a little too much confidence in me lately!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”