Feeling weird..

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
trish5

Re : Feeling weird..

Postby trish5 » Tue Jan 16, 638001 9:02 am

Id at the very least call the dr

trish
Forum Moderator

Postby trish » Tue Jan 16, 638001 9:00 am

I'd go in with high BP and facial swelling like that.

mistym03

Postby mistym03 » Tue Jan 16, 638001 8:33 am

jamie I would go in to be honest better safe than sorry I go in and trust me leave feeling like an idiot everytime [:D] but I always feel better about me and the baby and that is what matters that first bp is pretty high and the swelling seems pretty bad to maybe rest a little longer and see if your swelling and bp goes down then go in but dont feel silly it is their job [:D] take care and let us know how your doing

mommyjj

Feeling weird..

Postby mommyjj » Tue Jan 16, 638001 8:17 am

Hello everyone I have not posted anything in a while because I have been feeling pretty good... until this morning!! I woke up and feel like I have the flu.. very dizzy,my fingers are so big I am having trouble typing this, and my face looks like I had an allergic reaction my eyelids are huge! I dont have a headache, no vision stuff, and the baby is moving great... I took my bp sitting it was 167/106 then i took it after laying on my left side and it went down to 137/90.. I have an appt on monday 1st thing in the morning should I wait and see if rest today and tomorrow help or go in now? I really dont want to go in to L&D because I feel like I have been to see my ob for every little thing and if I go in and everything(urine,bloodwork,etc) look good I am going to feel like an idiot again!!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”