Hole in baby's heart UPDATE!!!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
rachelc

Re : Hole in baby's heart UPDATE!!!

Postby rachelc » Fri Dec 12, 2008 07:41 pm

I'm so glad that you got good news today!

annoited

Postby annoited » Fri Dec 12, 2008 03:21 pm

Thanks ladies.. You can't imagine how relived i am?

panguitch02

Postby panguitch02 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 02:47 pm

Happy to hear all is fine.

haileysmom

Postby haileysmom » Fri Dec 12, 2008 02:39 pm

what great news! There is some article out there about how ultrasounds scare the heck out of pregnant women, so true! When I was preg w/ DD they told me she had a spot on her heart (turned out to be nothing), also they told me she had an extra finger on her right hand! I went through the whole pregnancy thinking my daughter had a birth defect and guess what... 10 perfect fingers!

joker

Postby joker » Fri Dec 12, 2008 02:29 pm

what great news!

hope08

Postby hope08 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 02:12 pm

I am so very happy for you all.I hope that in two weeks the fluid turns out to be nothing.Now get some sleep!!!

hhbeachgurl

Postby hhbeachgurl » Fri Dec 12, 2008 02:03 pm

Oh I am so glad things are ok!

mada

Postby mada » Fri Dec 12, 2008 01:48 pm

I am so glad that everyting looks perfect!! Hooray!!

annoited

Hole in baby's heart UPDATE!!!

Postby annoited » Fri Dec 12, 2008 01:34 pm

The 2weeks wait to see the Pediatric Cardiologist must have been the longest 2weeks of our lives.
We finally went in this morning at 8am to see the doctor and THANK GOD!!! OUR LITTLE BOY'S HEART IS PERFECT AS PERFECT CAN BE!!!!!!!!
He was so active that he made it more difficult for the technician to see all she needed to see on his heart.. Of course i was a nervous wreck as i didn't know if all was fine or not... DH is such a supportive man - he kept encouraging me and telling that he knows our boy is fine.
We finally completed the echocardium on the baby and were told to wait in the waiting room for the doctor. We were in the waiting room for about 1hr then the doc came and got us and said he had to double check his heart again.. Y'all know i broke down at that moment thinking everything had gone wrong, he was shocked and had to tell me to pls take things esay because all seems to be going well - He thinks he saw some fluid around the baby's heart which isn't normal but that it's nothing to loose sleep over at this point.
We have been scheduled for a follow up in 2weeks to check on the fluid again.

THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR CONSTANT PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!! I'M EVER GRATEFUL. PHEW!!!! I CAN ACTUALLY GO ON TO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TODAY THANK HEAVENS!!!!!!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”