Migraten- anyone tried it for pp headache?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
theartsymom

Re : Migraten- anyone tried it for pp headache?

Postby theartsymom » Sun Feb 15, 638607 3:18 pm

Well, I have lost 30+ pounds since delivery. My feet are a bit puffy on the top- but nothing like before. My pressures have been 220/109 131/75 and 196/11 today.
I am on 300 mg of labatlol for now. I called into the ob for the day and hope they are going to up my dose for the weekend. I have a follow up on Wed am as well.
Thanks again!

ETA: The OB doubled my meds- and we will call in over the weekend if they do not get better. Monday I call in again as well.

caryn
Forum Moderator

Re : Migraten- anyone tried it for pp headache?

Postby caryn » Sun Feb 15, 638607 5:37 am

I'm glad you're feeling better -- headaches are horrible.

My pressures were still 150/90 at my six week followup, on meds, but as I said earlier did come the whole way down over the course of about 4-5 months. Are you still swollen, or have you started peeing off the fluid? That can help the pressure to drop...

theartsymom

Migraten- anyone tried it for pp headache?

Postby theartsymom » Sun Feb 15, 638607 1:27 am

I took a 1/2 dose and feel so much better! No more headache! Now we just have to get my bp to go down.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”