need help understanding my wifes passing

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
brockner1

Re : need help understanding my wifes passing

Postby brockner1 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:16 am

I am so sorry for your loss..your family are in my thoughts.

love_the_daschies

Postby love_the_daschies » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:08 am

I am so sorry for your loss. I would look into PP PE. My heart goes out to you and your family.

angieb

Postby angieb » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:35 am

I am so sorry for the loss of your wife.

jend01

Postby jend01 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 09:43 am

I am so sorry for your loss. I have suffered from migraines for over 10 years and I also have a sub-arachnoid (spelling??)Cyst on my brain. The 2 are not related, I saw my neurologist while I was pregnant just to be on the safe side. After my son was born I developed a very bad headache that wouldn't go away with any meds. My doctors were hesitant to do anything because of my history of migraines and possibility the cyst may be causing it. They finally diagnosed me with a spinal headache and sent me to have a procedure done to stop it. While I was in the recovery room my I lost my eyesight, my blood pressure shot up and I began to seize and went into cardiac arrest. I feel extremely blessed that I was still in the hospital when this happened or I may not be here today. It sounds like your wife may have been going through the same thing. I was doing my best to accept my symptoms as normal and get the doctors to let me go home even though I could barely move. There may be a chance that the doctors didn't take her symptoms as seriously as they should have given her history of migraines? I am incredibly sorry for your loss and will pray for you and your family.

eleni
Site Admin

Postby eleni » Mon Jan 18, 2010 09:28 am

Van - I emailed you directly and would love to make contact with you and your family. (I also happen to live about 45 minutes north of you on the Space Coast.) On behalf of the entire Preeclampsia Foundation, you and your children are held in our loving arms, as we share your great sadness and devastation. As you can see from many of the postings here, you are most certainly not alone in your experience or your grief.

Eleni

jmom08

Postby jmom08 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 01:22 am

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

pennyg

Postby pennyg » Mon Jan 18, 2010 01:01 am

I am so very sorry for your loss.......

l412angel

Postby l412angel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:39 pm

My heart goes out to you! So sorry! I as well was readmitted after delivery and got worse after delivery they were worried about me seizing as well. It does sound like she had Eclampsia. I would go back to the doctors with your questions as well. So sorry for your loss again :(

sarab
Site Admin

Postby sarab » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 pm

I am so very sorry to read of the loss of your dear wife. I hope that you are able to find the answers you are looking for. My heart goes out to you and your family.

atvlady

Postby atvlady » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:08 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I suffered from migraines for 10 years before I get pregnant then they disappeared. Now PP I get them occasionaly but NOTHING like they were. I am at a loss for words except my heart goes out to you.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”