full list of underlyinng disorder tests please

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
deerhart

Re : full list of underlyinng disorder tests please

Postby deerhart » Wed Feb 03, 2010 02:37 pm

you should also have an ANA test done.

amandaoasis

Postby amandaoasis » Wed Feb 03, 2010 00:02 am

I'm not sure if this is the full list, but here is what I have found in the past:

http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewt ... erms=mthfr

My MD only ran 4 or 5 of these, but I think the important ones will depend on your situation.

l412angel

Postby l412angel » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:19 pm

I would ask for anticardioliid panel and the thrombophilia panels, that is all my Doc did. (and that is how we found out I had Factor V) You could also do the lupus test.

hhbeachgurl

full list of underlyinng disorder tests please

Postby hhbeachgurl » Tue Feb 02, 2010 09:44 pm

Can someone give me a full list of the tests for underlying disorders. I am finally taking it to my primary and going to have all the tests done. Dh and I were talking today while watching an epiode of House and we starte talking about how my blood was clotting in the tube as it was being drawn a day before delivery and i still clot very quickly. So feeling like even though we aren't planning on another child at the moment I need to get some tests done.

Thanks

Return to “Ask the Experienced”