feet...

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
cosmogirl4056

Re : feet...

Postby cosmogirl4056 » Fri Jan 13, 638930 3:38 am

yea i took my son to the dr and i actually went to a family dr for my pregnancy....went there the first time as well and i asked him which he was my dr when i was pregnant and he told me it was totally normal....guess its just hard for me to just trust it

mellybute

Postby mellybute » Thu Jan 12, 638930 10:55 am

It took quite awhile for my swelling and feet especially were the last to go back to normal. I was released on two diuretics and it still took quite awhile. But they did eventually lose the pitting. Hang in there!!

patty

Postby patty » Thu Jan 12, 638930 9:14 am

It took a long time for all my swelling to go away. Even with HCTZ my feet would still swell some if I was up on my feet a lot running around that day. It can take a month or more to get rid of all the fluid. It is not weird that you are checking. Pre-e is scary stuff and a lot of us doubt our bodies and don't trust what they are doing after we have suffered from pre-e ((hugs)).

cosmogirl4056

feet...

Postby cosmogirl4056 » Thu Jan 12, 638930 6:05 am

ok so i am 16 days post partum and i am having this weird thing. ok well i had TONS of swelling when i was pregnant and it slowly went down to what i am now.....my feet when looking at them look normal but there are still some spots if i press there is an indent.....it has been like this...it is not getting worse but it is not getting better. my bp has been looking better....i have been getting readings in the 130's/80's.....not great but better than the 140's/90's.....im confident that i will be able to get it controlled with diet and exercise as i had elevated bp before i got pregnant and i am about 50 pounds overweight.....but have any of you had this? i am on a diuretic so i dont get it. i dont have swelling anywhere else and i may not even have swelling there....its just weird and im checking things like crazy i guess

Return to “Ask the Experienced”