Anyone with Sickle cell?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
ud0r1234

Re : Anyone with Sickle cell?

Postby ud0r1234 » Wed Feb 01, 638936 2:30 am

Hi Lisette,

I got your e-mail and I'm so sorry for your loss. I had my third baby girl at about 38 weeks last year and she is doing well. I'm at work now but I will respond in detail to your sickle cell question and what I've found out about Pre-e & Sickle cell. I have the sickle cell trait and Protein S deficiency. Keep reading the post and talking to the women on here - they are absolutley wonderful :) I don't know how I would have got throigh my loss and trying to have another baby after my loss w/o them. Take care and I will be in touch soon.

miamibunnie

Anyone with Sickle cell?

Postby miamibunnie » Fri Jan 20, 638936 9:15 pm

Anyone with sickle cell. I have had PE already twice. I had eclampsia 13 yrs ago and this yr I had severe PE. My baby of 13 yrs made it I had her at 25wks but my baby of this yr did not she was 23 wks.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”