Thanks life, for kicking me in the behind.

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
annes
Forum Moderator

Re : Thanks life, for kicking me in the behind.

Postby annes » Sun Jul 22, 638936 7:35 pm

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I never give anyone advice about their marriage, because everyone is different, but I will say that his timing s*cks. I hope today is a better day.

jenprzygoda

Postby jenprzygoda » Thu Jul 12, 638936 5:24 pm

Please know you have lots of women here who care about you. I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time, but it is good to know that you are here for support. Prayers and good thoughts will be coming your way. Keep your chin up and remember, "What goes around, comes around."

caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Wed Jul 11, 638936 11:57 am

Why are *you* on the couch? ****.

brandib

Postby brandib » Tue Jun 19, 638936 3:03 pm

I feel so bad for you. We'll all be checking on you and thinking of you and praying for you. Stay connected.

mrss

Postby mrss » Tue Jun 19, 638936 8:24 am

I'm sorry you're having such an awful time on all fronts. I really hope you get the help you need and things calm down for you and your family.

l412angel

Postby l412angel » Tue Jun 19, 638936 12:22 am

You will NOT be going through this pregnancy alone. We are all here for you. I am so sorry your going through such a rough time. Life never seems to give a break. :( HUGE HUGS!

nbjazmin

Postby nbjazmin » Mon Jun 18, 638936 9:46 pm

I soooo agree with Melly, Karma will find him and you don't need to even see it, just know it's true!

mellybute

Postby mellybute » Mon Jun 18, 638936 7:39 pm

I too am so sorry to read that you are going through so much right now. If your husband wants to leave and has his mind set on that, let him. It truely will be his loss if he chooses not to be a real man. And karma is a *#$@ with a GPS. Believe that. Please just try and focus on your health and that of your little girls. That is all you need to worry about. It can be hard, but you will make it. Sometimes we don't understand why things are happening (especially in relationships) but it proves to be the best in the long run.

I will say many prayers for you. And please lean on the women here as much as you need to!!! (((HUGS)))

jend01

Postby jend01 » Mon Jun 18, 638936 4:15 pm

How terrible! I had some issues with my dh after our son was born, thankfully with the help of therapy we were able to deal with our problems. I am not trying to pry, but are the other children his as well? Hopefully you have family and friends around for support and to help you out. We are all here to listen and help in any ways that we can (((HUGS)))

tree
Forum Moderator

Postby tree » Mon Jun 18, 638936 10:45 am

I am so sorry that you have to deal with a terrible pregnancy, a miserable husband, and all of the stress by your self. I hope you have some family and friends who can help you out right now.
Please remember that his rotten behavior is about HIM, not you. You, like all of us, deserve love, kindness, and respect. We are all here when you need us, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”