Thanks life, for kicking me in the behind.

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
nbjazmin

Re : Thanks life, for kicking me in the behind.

Postby nbjazmin » Sun Jun 17, 638936 11:29 pm

Wow, that's awful and Im so sorry...I know my husband can react badly when he is faced with needing to be the nuturer. They are fearful and show it it knee jerk ways. I hope this is the case with him, but if not you will get through this. You have already gone through so much.
Try to focus on your little girl and know that your love would be better for her than with a Dad who is selfish and treats you badly. Prayers with you~

rachelc

Postby rachelc » Sun Jun 17, 638936 6:34 am

I am sorry that you are going through such a rough time in your life. Do you have family or anyone that can come and help you? I know how hard it is to go through a difficult pregnancy but, I can't imagine going through it without my spouse. I too pray that you will find peace and that God will be with you.

kellikbock

Postby kellikbock » Sun Jun 17, 638936 1:10 am

Oh no! I am so sorry to be reading this. I'm sorry that you're going through this. There are no words. Somehow, surround yourself with strong, supportive and positive people. Is your family nearby? Prayerfully so. During the storms of life, we don't know or understand why we have to go through them, but they do season us for other parts of life. I pray that you may find peace and comfort soon in a unexpected place during this trying time.

agiledarby

Thanks life, for kicking me in the behind.

Postby agiledarby » Sun Jun 17, 638936 12:50 am

God, what a day. I want to swear SO much.
I was diagnosed with placental notching. TO have such a fun and adorable ultrasound... you could see her little tongue moving as she sucked. They did 4-D and i got to see her adorable little face and hands. THen to get hit with this... this... diagnosis that means something but they don't now, just rest, take it easy, don;t stress yourself, eat well.
And I go and pick up my dog from the vets...she just got spayed, she is lying and whining (I did just give her pain meds) it is still sad to see her this way.
And then, my husband up and kicks me when I'm down. He's leaving. He doesn't care about the ultrasound, he doesn't care about me. He resents the animals. He resents the farm.

I spent the last 3 years of my life in * putting him through engineering school. Now he has a Big Important Job and his wife and house is just not good enough for his porsche driving, fine dining self.

I am lying alone crying, scared to death, and I am the one on the couch. He gets the big comfy bed.

He. Doesn't. Even. Want. To.Know. He doesn't want to help me through this. He doesn;t care whether I have a stillbirth or a healthy baby.

I am typing this trying so hard to believe it. I mean, I know it's true. What kind of man would just... up and leave? I am trying so hard to believe it.

He says i should go to my mom;s house, and hire a neighbor to feed the goats and horses, because he won't support me on bedrest nor care for the animals.

God this is so hard. It's just o **** hard. How do I face this scary pregnancy alone?

I hope he leaves soon. I can't move forward with him here. i just can't. I refuse to be his emotional punching bag. I feel so bad this little baby girl won;t have a intact family- ever. and that's if she makes it.

To bring you up to speed, I have had 4 children- Ciara, killed in a car accident in 2003, Ian, 10, Evie, 5 and Olivia, stillborn at 34 weeks Oct 7th 2009 due to placental abruption and severe PE that the ** midwives decided to to ignore

Return to “Ask the Experienced”