HAPPY 34 WEEKS..& MFM & OB APT THIS MORNING..

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
naomihope427

Re : HAPPY 34 WEEKS..& MFM & OB APT THIS MORNING..

Postby naomihope427 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 02:03 am

Thank you again ladies! My nurse today said to me "I heard yo will be staying with us." I said "really? like the remainder of pregnancy?". She said yes. I said good! Because I was not going to let them release me again like they have 3 other times. She said the doctors dont want to take their chances. So I will be here hopefully for another good two weeks. I CANNOT believe it is almost here. I just cant. I am excited, scared, sad, mad, anxious all emotions in one. I will be having daily labs at 6 am and 24 hrs every 3 -4 days. My bps have been great so far, just the past 3 days been having nausea. Weird.

At 10 pm last 2 nights it would hit exactly, I had to jump up (well as I can with my growing self) but I never threw up just felt like I had to. And again tonight but at 5pm it happened. SO I was given zofran by IV but tonight it didnt help much. Still nauseated. So when I see doctor tmw I will ask about that.

Riehlism-yes, I was put on baby asprin about 7 or 8 weeks. And not that I know of was I tested positive for that but I can find out tomorrow if they tested for that. And I will definiely be c sectioned. I just would not want to go through a vaginal birth. PLus 3 doctors that I had had or possibly were going to have all said def c section beecause of the possible rupture and just because I ahd one before and I am defintely on board with that. He wont let me go past 39 weeks so if i get up there, I can pick a date. but so far its day by day type of thing on my condition. :)

riehlism

Postby riehlism » Mon Sep 13, 2010 07:35 pm

I'm glad they came over to give you a mini shower. Your little one sounds like she's doing great. I hope she gets to cook a little more. I have a few questions:

Did you test positive for any thombophilias?

Was she baby aspirin and/or Lovenox baby?

Are you going to be induced, or will it be a C-Section?

I really hope you're there for a while. But hopefully the two boosters will help her little lungs along.

aggie95mom

Postby aggie95mom » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 am

Hi Jill,

I hope you are doing well today. Thank you so much for the e-mail you sent me. My work computer (the e-mail address in my profile) was acting up so I didn't see it for a while.

Your friends sound amazing. I'm glad you were able to experience that.

I'm sorry that you feel robbed of having the full pregnancy experience. Pree/hellp really suck for that. However, it sounds like you are in great hands with your doctors and will soon have a sweet baby to kiss on.

take care, Alysha

alsgirl2002

Postby alsgirl2002 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 08:21 am

Sorry you missed your baby shower but so glad to hear that they are watching you so closely!

naomihope427

Postby naomihope427 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 07:17 am

thank you all! Yeah, so far things have been alot better. My bps are good here and protein is just in the 500's went up a little from before but not much of a difference. Just experience nausea at 10pm both last night and the night ebfore at the same time, it was odd but very strongly, so I was given zofran by iv. seemed to help. I am just hoping and will request to stay the remainder of my pregnancy because every time I am sent home things act up again. Bedrest is hard at home, I am in bed and on couch most of the time, but being living back at home with my parents and the kids (bro & sister) and dog lots of action there. Here it is calm and nothing really distracting me to get my bps up. And I am just so close I wwould love amother 2 weeks! I jsut dont want to chance it, but I am sure they will allow that. I do well here. ;)

My baby shower was supposed to be yesterday I was SO bummed about having to cancel it but it will be turned into a welcome home baby shower but I was suprised by a few friends both different times and they brought LOADS of stuff, my mom was here to see it all. I about cried. my friends just are so so supprotive, and I have nothing at home ready and I was so worried. I got lots of adorableeee baby girl clothes , diapers, toys, pacifieers lots of the usual but the clothes just so so adorable. That brightened up my day by SO much, lots knew I was upset about not making it.

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Sun Sep 12, 2010 01:48 pm

Jill, I hear you about being mad and frustrated, but I am so happy you are in the hospital, keeping close watch on you and that baby. 34 weeks and over 4 lbs is a really great place to be! Just keep cooking that baby and taking care of yourself! Let us know what is going on, when you get the chance!

jenmatt1

Postby jenmatt1 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 04:11 pm

keep us updated and let us know when that little girl arrives. Glad she is doing well and hoping you don't feel any worst before you deliver

naomihope427

Postby naomihope427 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 01:49 pm

Thank you all for the kind words.

My appointment, pretty much went as expected. I had high bp in the office, 145/85, and with the headache at 2 am that morning that was the WORST by far, had not gone away with tylenol, was just throbbing, and on my way to my apt my pressure was as high was 143/102. I explained to high risk about headache. We had ultrasound and then he came and told me he is going to admit me to the hospital. Did not even get to go to my other reg OB apt.

So I am here now, admitted yesterday morning after my apt. I am so very thankful to have made it this far, especially after being hospitalized the first time at 25 weeks. Baby girl weighs 4 lb 14 oz, I cannot be any happier with that & is doing great still. But mommy not so well. I am definitekly more swollen and puffy all over, face, feet, eyes, little in hands, and on the sides of my hips. I am doing a 24 hr urine again. Very used to those. Repeated PIH labs yesterday, az bit off from last time they said, repeated this morning, havent heard on those yet. Headaches on and off as well. Bp's up an down.

Doctor had said they are going to watch me day to day, but delivery is looking like in near future. I am okay with that, because I do not want to get severely sick like I was first pregnancy. I am just mad & upset, getting robbed yet again. But am thankful to have made it this far.

Thank you all!

mrss

Postby mrss » Fri Sep 10, 2010 01:53 pm

Congratulations on making it this far.

beth0277

Postby beth0277 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 01:37 pm

Glad to hear you have made it to 34 weeks! That is a wonderful place to be!

Keep us updated if you can :)

Return to “Ask the Experienced”