I HAD MY BABY GIRl!!!! :)

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
sam10
Forum Moderator

Re : I HAD MY BABY GIRl!!!! :)

Postby sam10 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 06:15 pm

Congratulations and welcome little Sadie Marie. I am so very happy to hear you are already both home and doing well!

aggie95mom

Postby aggie95mom » Tue Sep 21, 2010 04:45 pm

Congratulations! Hope you are enjoying a lot of special time at home!

take care, Alysha

preemomof2

Postby preemomof2 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 04:33 pm

Congratulations!!!!! You give me so much hope. I am crying...

naomihope427

I HAD MY BABY GIRl!!!! :)

Postby naomihope427 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 03:55 pm

So, I haven't been on here in last week or so. I was admitted to hospital last friday at my high risk dr apt due to having high bp in the office 145/85 and my headache that wasn't going away.

They did labs and 24 hr urine, was around 500 mark & labs were okay. I was to stay there until I had my baby. I was not going to let them release me again after 3 other hospital visits. So I was happy once they said they were going to keep me.

The 15th of September, around 2 am, I started having contractions BANG BANG right back to back and boy they were painful! I thought what the heck is going on? They put me on fluids and I thought okay that will stop it, no. I ended up having contractions ever 4 to 6 minutes then ever 1-2 minutes and I started freaking out. Watching preterm labor AND my mild preeclampsia. I ended up having contractions for 12 straight hours and finally they died dow nand eventually stopped with one or two.

My labs started to change a bit go up in uric acid levels & low platelets, was developing headaches often and one that did not go away with tylenol. My doctor was very concerned. My reflexes chaned to brisk in my legs, I had never before seen how I was so jumpy and piror to that day, my friends were visiting and I just had this whole out of body experience where I wanted to just jump out of my skin < felt AWFUL.

The morning of Setpmber 16, on Thurday, my nurses were talking and had said it looked like today was the day, the day that I would deliver. And sure enough, my nurse comes back 2 minutes after, and told me that TODAY WAS THE DAY! I was nervous, scared, & excited. Tons of emotions. Because of the headache that didn't go away & the brisk reflexes and labs worsening my dr did not want to take any chances. I was for that too.

So Thusday, September 16, 2010 at 11:00 am, my beautiful baby girl, Naomi's little sister, Sadie Marie was born, weighing 4 lbs 15 oz, due to severe preeclampsia.

AND....we are BOTH HOME!!! Only 1 day in the NICU , she was breathing and feeding on her own. I cannot thank everyone enough for support and love, and my friends and family. I got home last night with my little girl and I am loving every minute and SO THANKFUL how it turned out.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”