Anyone have an oopsie right away after PE?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
riehlism

Re : Anyone have an oopsie right away after PE?

Postby riehlism » Mon Oct 04, 2010 03:47 pm

Not pregnant, so I'm in the clear. Ideally, we would TTC in January. It was both relieving, and sad, actually. We both want one, but the timing might not be right. Thanks for all the feedback!

klutsyone01

Postby klutsyone01 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 02:24 am

Yeppers my son was six monthes old when we whoops and made his little brother.

jshell4871

Postby jshell4871 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:14 pm

I won't call her an oopsie but we had a wonderful surprise about 5 months after my first PE pregnancy. With my first I had a horizontal incision. I Was induced with the the second at 42 weeks but it ended in another c-section- I just don't go into labor. There was no sign of PE with that or the next 4 babies they were all c-section. #6 baby I had Eclampsia and a vertical incision at 29 weeks. The gap between her birth and getting pregnant again was 11 months, not planned or prevented. No problems with PE or the c-section that time either.

jessicag

Postby jessicag » Sat Oct 02, 2010 03:10 pm

I did! I had my son in January, and our "surprise" happened in May. I am now 21 weeks prego with #2. After having my son my doctor and I discussed time lines, and she said that 18 months would be the best for my body to heal. I had a low transverse c-section. My BP never came down after my son was born so I am chronic this pregnancy. I am on meds, and am doing ok. Unfortunately we moved away from my old doctor, whom I loved, to a much smaller town. I was going to a doctor, and I am just not happy with him. So next week I am going to see someone new. Hopefully she is great, because I have so much anxiety and fear about what could happen. They did tell me that I would have to have another c-section because it had been so soon since my son was born, but I know this may depend on your hospital.

Have you taken a test yet?

riehlism

Anyone have an oopsie right away after PE?

Postby riehlism » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 am

Did any of you get pregnant soon after your PE baby? I had a classical C-section and my OB said 3 months prior to trying again, my MFM was more conservative with 8 months.

I am about 4 months from delivering my son and I'm about a week late, so I'm just wondering in case one of the swimmers from the team got through.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”