does it soynd like its gettimg worse? opinions?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
aundapenner

Re : does it soynd like its gettimg worse? opinions?

Postby aundapenner » Mon Oct 18, 2010 00:44 am

I agree with Kara, but want to stress the urgency of getting checked out ASAP. Not only does this disease move quickly, but there really is no time table for progression. For some women, it moves within one hour, for others, weeks.

And about the numbers, I would think the difference may be do to the error rate rather than your numbers going down. Also, IMO they didn't go down that much AND as you said, they are still in the high-range.

How are you?

kara
Forum Moderator

Re : does it soynd like its gettimg worse? opinions?

Postby kara » Sat Oct 16, 2010 09:00 pm

Whenever in doubt, it is always best to at least call the doctor on call, if not go in to the hospital and get checked out right away - blood pressure, and a preeclampsia blood work panel. This disease CAN move very fast -in a matter of hours sometimes. If all is well, then you've only spent a few hours getting checked out. If something is wrong, then you'll be in the right place to get help.

Please keep us posted!

smccarter18

does it soynd like its gettimg worse? opinions?

Postby smccarter18 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 06:58 pm

I'm not quite sure what to do. I did call my doctor though and i'm waiting his reply. In a matter of minutes I started feeling really bad. My head started to hurt. My upper right side of my abdoman started to hurt I could feel my heart raising through my whole body. I feel like i'm having an anxiety attack with out anxiety and it's been this way for a while now. I went to get my blood pressure checked and it was 158/92. I waited and took it again and it went down to 149/87 which is still to high but I'm wondering if the fact that it went down means that there is nothing to worry about. Does any body here know? He diagnosed me with pre-e last Monday then when I went in on thursday my blood pressure was good my protein was down and my swelling had gone down so he said that for the time being I was fine.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”