For those of you on borrowed time...

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
julieb

Re: For those of you on borrowed time...

Postby julieb » Fri Nov 05, 2010 07:11 am

I went 7 weeks and that was WAY longer than my doctors thought I would make it. I was on bedrest and lots of BP meds to make it that far and in the end we delivered because of fetal indicators and not me. I was diagnosed around 21 weeks and made it to 28w6d! At 21 weeks my doctors were preparing me for the fact that we may have to deliver before 24 weeks but I surprised everyone...it was a big waiting game and I was very, very lucky!
Mason 5/17/07 28w6d 1lb 10oz Severe PE and IUGR
Makenna 4/24/10 36w1d 4lb 8oz PIH but no PE!!! (On Lovenox, Labetalol, Folic Acid and Synthroid)
#3 due 3/10/13...Lovenox, LDA, Labetalol, Synthroid and Folic Acid...praying for another PE free pregnancy!

atvlady

For those of you on borrowed time...

Postby atvlady » Mon Oct 18, 2010 07:10 pm

From the time you were diagnosed with mild/moderate pre-e, how long did you crawl along until you delivered? Were you on BP meds?

Return to “Ask the Experienced”