Can you share your diet now being pregnant again?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
cmccaffrey

Re: Can you share your diet now being pregnant again?

Postby cmccaffrey » Fri Jan 08, 639266 3:14 pm

I eat pretty much the same as I ate when I wasn't pregnant. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with a few snacks throughout the day. I can't really say how much protein or carbs I take in, but I only take in about 1800 calories a day because I am just not hungry and when I do snack I try to eat veggies and low cal. Sodium wise, I really can't stand anything too salty now that I am pregnant, so I maintain a fairly low sodium intake, but again... I really couldn't tell you how much. An example of my daily diet would be. Breakfast: a banana and a bowl of whole grain cereal. Lunch: Caprese salad sandwich Dinner: Chinese chicken salad. Dessert: homemade crepes.

I also consume a TON of water every day. I don't always have dessert, but if I have a salad or something light like that for dinner, I am usually hungry again by 10:30pm and desperately need a snack.

I don't have gestational diabetes, so my doctor really doesn't bug me about my diet, other than trying to make sure I eat well balanced, healthy meals and that I don't gain too much weight.

Sorry if that isn't very helpful.
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:
Mason born 10.11.10 @ 30+3 wks due to Severe Pre-E. Only lived 2.5 days
Noah born 2.1.12 @ 38 weeks thanks to lots of doctors visits, LDA, Lovenox and no preeclampsia!

learn more about our story... http://tinyurl.com/7a979vy

vit9109

Can you share your diet now being pregnant again?

Postby vit9109 » Fri Dec 18, 639265 4:11 pm

Hi Ladies,
I was wondering if you could share what your diet consists of throughout the day?

Protein intake?
Carb Intake?
Calories?
Sodium?

Etc?

Return to “Ask the Experienced”