Has anyone had surgery to remove scar tissue?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Has anyone had surgery to remove scar tissue?

Postby princesspurr » Mon Aug 20, 2012 07:31 pm

Apparently when I had my c-section they got endometail (spelling??) tissue in with the incision, so when it held up that cells would get a "period" but the blood had no where to drain. This caused me a lot of pain for almost 8 years. I finally had it removed last week and am keeping my fingers crossed that my next period will be A LOT less painful. It was emotional to deal with since my daughter didn't make it and people hear the word csection and want to talk about the baby. I got a few, oh you never tried again comments :-/ Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Also interesting side note, in the hosp my blood pressure was 105ish/67 ish... 104/75 and so on right before surgery. I thought that was so weird because last time I was in the hosp was almost 8 years ago and I was pregnant with readings like 165/102 sigh.
Val (32) & Carlos (30)
Married: April 29th 2011
Veronica Rosina, 11/25/2004-11/27/2004
Born at 26.5 weeks because of severe preeclampsia (doc says I was on my way to HELLP but not there yet)
princesspurr

Return to Ask the Experienced