Help! I really dont know what to do :/

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Re: Help! I really dont know what to do :/

Postby mom29 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 pm

I am glad to see someone in the practice is taking you seriously and that they are sending you to a mfm for a consult.

How you are feeling IS important. I remember being so surprised when my mfm told me I had to tell him how I was feeling and that would be a deciding factor in when I delivered.
mom29

Re: Help! I really dont know what to do :/

Postby koontzbound » Wed Nov 07, 2012 08:12 pm

Go with your gut. If you feel something is wrong push the issue. At my 28 Week appointment, I was completely fine. 1 week later I was rushed to a hospital with a NICU with severre preclampsia and HELLP syndrome. No symptoms prior to that day. Only you know how you feel and its better to be safe than sorry. Thankkfully my doctor listened and didnt take any chances and I have a healthy baby boy, but many women arent as lucky. Trust yourself and good luck. Your in my prayers.
koontzbound

Previous

Return to Ask the Experienced