Post Reply FAQ Members Login

NEW here, questioning if I have early PreE signs

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Re: NEW here, questioning if I have early PreE signs

Postby CourtEdVi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:58 am

by CourtEdVi (18 Posts), Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:58 am

Thank you for your comment. I will certainly try some of your suggestions. My 24hr came back okay, at 175 (up from 145 3 weeks ago), my blood work did show slightly elevated neurtophils and boarderline low Leucocytes. Also my urine on 7/15 at the hospital had ketones in it. I do know that the neutrophils mean high while blood cell count which indicates infection. I see the doctor next week so I will check with him then to see what all this means. My thought is that since I don't have high protein that he won't be worried about the lab results. I will make sure he continues to do lab work to make sure these levels don't change. Working fulltime at a stressful job and then coming home to care for 2 young kids is wearing me down and I know that it has to be contributing to my symptoms because I literally get no rest until bedtime every night. My doc asks at each appointment if I am ready to cut back my hours and I have not because my disability policy makes part-time work difficult so I have told him I either need to be out all together or just tough it out a bit longer. It maybe getting close to time to go on early leave.
CourtEdVi

Postby CourtEdVi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 08:49 pm

by CourtEdVi (18 Posts), Tue Aug 13, 2013 08:49 pm

Well, my doctor is finally taking my symptoms seriously. He was concerned about my protein increase, continued high BP (143/92 at my apt.) and headache. He took me out of work and sent me home to do another 24 hr urine, which I turned in yesterday. I had them check my BP then and it was 138/89. He wasn't so concerned about my side pains. They were pretty consistent through the weekend even waking me up at night which concerned me, but I have not been bothered by them for the past two days. It seems to flare up, not sure if its related to when my BP spikes. I am scheduled for a growth scan and another follow-up next Thursday. I am a bit nervous about it. I have been complaining for a while that I don't think this baby is active enough. I am 28 weeks and have not had those movements that make your belly roll, just some weak kicks and hiccups. Some days i hardly feel any movement at all. I feel like i am just waiting for bad news, as bad as that sounds. I still just have that gut feeling something is wrong.
CourtEdVi

Postby Deerely » Fri Dec 20, 2013 08:48 am

by Deerely (2 Posts), Fri Dec 20, 2013 08:48 am

Court,

How is this going? Your current situation sounds almost exactly the same as mine. Did the pregnancy turn out alright? You have all the same symptoms as me, I was just diagnosed with migranes because of the headaches and visual disturbances. I hope this turned out alright for you.

~Deerely
Deerely

Previous

Return to Ask the Experienced