Post Reply FAQ Members Login

No Hope

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

No Hope

Postby anny4 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 am

by anny4 (26 Posts), Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 am

Hello All,

After having preeclampsia and eclampsia at 25 weeks which lead into loosing my baby, I feel im doomed to be childless and having preeclampsia if I try again.
My doc says I have 25-50percent chances of reoccurence 10 percent of reoccurence wth aspirin.

I just feel doomed and depressed.

I actually dont know why I am posting this but I suppose I just need reassurence.

Anny
anny4

Re: No Hope

Postby whereowhere » Sat Oct 19, 2013 02:58 pm

by whereowhere (56 Posts), Sat Oct 19, 2013 02:58 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear baby. I hope to give you some hope. I lost twins almost the earliest you can have it at 21 weeks. When I lost them I needed hope too. I was given a 60% chance of recurrence. But thosepercentages don't necessarily mean youwillhaveit that early again. You may get it later when a baby has more chance tosurvive or you may notget it at all. I think that it's important to talk to an MFM doctor who is more an expert on high risk pregnancies and I think you have a lot of hope to have a baby! Don't lose heart, fight for what you want. At least you can be a fighter even while you hurt and mourn your loss. Hugs to you!
Ectopic Pregnancy-2010

Miscarriage-2011

Lost my beautiful boy & girl twins at 21 weeks to severe preeclampsia-2012
Mommy & Daddy will love you forever my sweet babies!

Pregnant again, due September 26, 2013. Praying for a pre-e free pregnancy.

Delivered a healthy baby girl at exactly 37 weeks, pre-e free! Had some hypertension post-partum but resolved with BP meds.

C-section planned for September 5, 2013 at exactly 37 weeks.
whereowhere

Return to Ask the Experienced