I am so very sorry for the losses of your sweet babies. No mother should ever have to endure the ache- and twice.. I can only imagine. My thoughts are with your family.
If you haven't already you might want to meet with a high risk doctor to discuss your unique situation- and to review your records so they have a thorough picture as well as any testing for underlying causes. They'll be able to offer you the best picture of where you stand and that information might go a long way in deciding what the best way forward is for you. I do t have the link right with me but you can find a listing of high risk doctors at the society for maternal and fetal medicine (just google em).
No matter the route that you choose I wish you much peace and hope you will update as you are able.
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w