13 weeks and freaking out

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

13 weeks and freaking out

Postby ljsmommy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 04:51 pm

Hi I had eclampsia with my first child and we almost died I am 13 weeks pregnant with my second and so scared it's going to happen all over again I keep having anxiety and think I have people but I've been to the er like 4 times and everything is fine why am I freaking so much when I know everything is ok
ljsmommy

Re: 13 weeks and freaking out

Postby MomTimesThree » Fri Mar 21, 2014 01:47 pm

Pregnancy after such a traumatic birth can be very scary. You might ask your team if they can recommend a therapist who specializes in medical trauma, pregnancy and related issues (they exist!) who can help find the strategies right for you to be able to find some measure of peace throughout this pregnancy- which is good for not only you but baby too!

Keep posted as you're able,
Lauren
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w
MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Return to Ask the Experienced