New to Forum and nervous

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
sam10
Forum Moderator

Re: New to Forum and nervous

Postby sam10 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 02:20 am

Welcome to the forums! And yay for 34 weeks :-)
How did your appointment go last Tuesday? Any change in your symptoms? Here is a list of PE signs and symptoms. Sometimes symptoms can be silent, so you don't feel off or gain a lot of water weight. I am glad your doctor is checking you thoroughly.

http://www.preeclampsia.org/health-info ... n-symptoms

Let us know how it goes :)
MC 3/2009 and 3/2011
H (1/1/2010-1/7/2010) - forever loved and missed; severe PE with Hellp; partial placental abruption, classical c-section at 25.6 weeks
M (Nov. 2012, born at 35.4 weeks) - severe PE

Re: New to Forum and nervous

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2015 04:45 am

Hi. Sounds like you're being well looked after. 34 weeks is a good gestation if it's just developing too. Make sure you attend every appointment and try not to worry. Keep an eye out for key signs and go in the second you have any. I'm not an expert, just had severe PET in my.first pregnancy. Do let us know how you go on xxxx

julie.goddard

New to Forum and nervous

Postby julie.goddard » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi there !! Im going to be 34 weeks tomorrow. I saw the PA last week and she said they were going to monitor me
For preclampsia - I have Gestational Diabetes that has been diet controlled - the highest blood pressure reading I have had was 132/80 - last Friday it was 120/80 - As I have been going for non stress test twice a week for the last month I've noticed my bp is higher after my non stress test - yes they seem to stress me
Out and make me nervous instead of calm- my 24 hour urine test came back at 0.43 - I see doc tomorrow after my normal nst for the week - I see him once a week and they have drawn my blood for that last two weeks but all my levels look normal - I do not have any Other symptoms besides the protein in my urine but I can't stop thinking about it and I think they are pretty much on top of all testing - wish I could relax a bit - any thoughts???

Return to “Ask the Experienced”