please help me im 23 weeks and 2 days

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
eleni
Site Admin

Re: please help me im 23 weeks and 2 days

Postby eleni » Wed Apr 19, 2017 09:02 pm

Jessica,

please let us know how things turned out for you or if you have any updates! we're all rooting for you!

Best wishes,
Eleni
Eleni Z. Tsigas
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation

2x PE survivor; 29 week daughter died, 35 week IUGR son made it after 2 weeks of NICU fun; 3rd pregnancy PE-free resulted in strapping 8 pounder son, born at term.

JessicaGuzman

Postby JessicaGuzman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 07:37 pm

Idk if this means anything but when i do get pain is right after i eat like im really full and i get pain where my ribs are.

JessicaGuzman

Postby JessicaGuzman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 07:02 pm

My vision is fine. And i had gallstones but my gallbladder was removed so the pain kind of felt like that. It was between my ribs then spread to the top of my ribs and yesterday it was on just the right side but not horrible pain just enough to make me uncomfortable. I haven't had any pain today and i have a appointment tomorrow so the dr can test my urine and blood pressure. I have a feeling it might of been my anxiety getting the best of me. Thank you for responding!

emily.mcrae

Postby emily.mcrae » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Where, exactly, is your pain? Does it feel like it's in your back, or is it more like a stitch in your side?

How is your vision? Do you have any blurriness? Do you see spots?

Have you been able to take your blood pressure at your grocery store pharmacy, or other location?

Some of what you're describing CAN be exacerbated by anxiety, but they can certainly be early warning signs for pre-eclampsia. Good for you for noticing! If you cannot calm your nerves, and you seriously think something is wrong, then go to your doctor. If you have a good doctor, they will not be upset with you for this. You are being vigilant and listening to your body.

JessicaGuzman

please help me im 23 weeks and 2 days

Postby JessicaGuzman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 07:09 pm

I been having rib pain the last 2 days. But today it has been on the right side it's not horrible pain just enough to know it's there. I have headaches 5 out of 7 days i don't have any swelling on my hands or face. I am nauseous. My anxiety is getting the best of me. I wanted to know if this could be preeclampsia? I also have gestational diabetes i have a appointment with the dr on Thursday i just want to know if preeclampsia pain is severe or am i just freaking out for no reason.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”