How Many Hyperemesis Moms?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Re : How Many Hyperemesis Moms?

Postby laura » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:18 am

Ok, my hyperemesis sisters- you guys may get a kick out of this...

last night I was struck with what must be food poisoning or stomach flu- 'cause I was up all night throwing up. So what do I do? Grab the pepto? No. I grabbed my 'spare' pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't pregnant, because it was easier for me to believe that I was pregnant again (after seven months) rather than think that I could get the stomach flu! I guess because I've spent a lot more time being pregnant and throwing up than having the flu!! That's kind of funny when you think about it.

(and Dr. O'connell, probably the impetus for that rotten mood last night!![}:)])

Laura-28
DH Jack-30
Allie 5-13-98 (35 weeks-pre-e)
Baby Camille 4-17-03 (36 weeks- htn and oligo)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/camilleandallie/
laura

Postby akemt » Thu Nov 20, 2003 03:07 pm

LOL [;)]

Catherine (22)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
akemt

Postby jjbeck » Thu Nov 20, 2003 03:53 pm

I am on my 2nd HG pg. We lost the 1st. I am 15 wks now. Of course not diagnosed with pre e yet and hopefully will not be.
SO far I have HBP, trace protein and elevated liver enzymes, right quad pain and some mild swelling in my lower legs...as of now, all of those things are from an unknown cause.
jjbeck

Previous

Return to Ask the Experienced