Additional Follow up to...Protein and HBP

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
onfaith

Additional Follow up to...Protein and HBP

Postby onfaith » Mon Apr 25, 2005 06:55 am

After the initial problems I have been back into the doctor several times. We did the 24 hour urine test, and blood test, and everything came back good. Only trace protein in my urine, however, my blood pressure is continuing to hover around 140/90. He recommended that I begin working part-time and did this as of last week.....my appt today my blood pressure was better, so the feeling right now is to definitely cut back on activities and work, not that work is thrilled or greatly supportive about this.....I am very happy to be feeling better....just a little worried, that this could develop into more, although I realize worrying won't help the situation.

Happy to know there is no PE at Present. Thanks again for your thoughts and support over the past couple of weeks.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”