I HAD MY BABY

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
april

I HAD MY BABY

Postby april » Wed May 11, 2005 11:04 am

Sorry that I have not posted in such a long time. But everything went so fast. I went in for my 35wk appt and my bp was high, so my Dr. put me in the hosptial. They did a 24 hr urine test and it came back at 800 so they went ahead and induced. I had my baby, Hailey Autum at 35.3wks, on April 29th, at 6:30 pm. She weighed 5lbs1oz. and was 19 inches long. She was in the nicu for about a week due to feeding issues, but now we are both home and doing well. She has her first dr. appt this friday. Everyone always said that once you have a baby that you don't get any sleep anymore, and my goodness were they right. I never knew what tired was until now. Also, she has been up alot at night with gas on her stomach. I have been using mylicon drops and that seems to be helping some. So, if I don't post as much as I was that is why, I seem to have no free time any more. But, I am sure once we get into our routine it will get better. I want to also thank all of you for being there for me throughout my whole pregnancy. I don't know what I would have done with out all of you.

april(24)
dh-billy(29)
dd-Natalie 3/10/04(pasted away after 1 hr.) induced labor at 23wks and 5 days due to severe PE/HELLP

PREGNANT AGAIN DUE MAY 31, 2005

Return to “Ask the Experienced”