So here I am

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
melissam

Re : So here I am

Postby melissam » Wed Jun 22, 2005 07:43 am

Susan, I am so sorry you joined our awful club. I know what you mean about everything changing.

I live just around the beltway from you...springifled, VA. I would like to get together with you sometime if you would like.

I know it must have been such a hard decision about pulling her from life support. I had to make that decision once too. I am sorry you were faced with it.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa
Mom to:
Riley 2/9/2000 born at 37 weeks due to PE
Kelsi 12/30/2004 - 1/1/2005 (13 oz) born at 24 weeks due to Severe PE
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelsi2005/
New photos added 4/18/05 - see Kelsi's Closet

lorelei

Postby lorelei » Wed Jun 22, 2005 07:10 am

Susan,
I have not experienced what you, or any of these ladies in Grief & Loss, have experienced but please know that you are in the hearts and minds of all of us. We pray for peace for you and your family.

Lori, mom to Hunter (9-27-01) and Dalton (8-10-04) both born at 37 weeks due to p/e

jump-jo

Postby jump-jo » Wed Jun 22, 2005 06:59 am

Susan,

I have no idea the pain you are in right now. I am so deeply hurting for you and your family. I wish I had the right words to say that would help you. I can tell you that the ladies that are here are so loving, passionate, understanding and strong. Like you, they have had their worlds turned upside down with sorrow. They have managed to stand brave, find peace and count on eachother. You are very dear to them and they will see you through this. They will be by your side holding you up. I think of you all day and will continue to do so.

Fondly,
Joanne
Dave
DD - Sydney - 1/24/95
DS - Cody - 8/19/04 - 4.5 weeks premature due to PE/SEVERE HELLP

mel h.

Postby mel h. » Wed Jun 22, 2005 06:57 am

Susan, I just posted this in the Preemies section, but wanted to make sure you saw it.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful, precious little Corine. You did the right thing, turning off the machines and letting her be at peace. I know that's not much comfort, but you were her mother until the end, loving her and protecting her from pain. Losing a child hurts so much and I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I think it's good that you got a prescription for Zoloft, it will help you, I'm sure. We will all be thinking of you here and wishing that we could take your pain away.
Losing a child changes you forever. You just have to take it one day at a time and do what's best for you. When something like this happens, it just turns your whole life inside out and you don't know how to make things feel right again. But in time, you will be able to accept it. I think getting to that point is the hardest part of grief. We are all here for you in the days, weeks, months to come, Susan.

Melissa
Mom of Ashley Ann, born at 25 weeks April 17, 2004 due to severe preeclampsia.

angelkat

Postby angelkat » Wed Jun 22, 2005 06:53 am

Susan,

I am so very sorry to see you post in this section of the Forums. Unforuntally, there is many of us here that have been thru the pain you are going thru. Everyone deals with grief different but the pain and the emptyness is the same.

Please know that we are praying for you and your family. Words can not express the sorrow we feel for you. Your whole world was just ripped apart. If I can be of any help please know that I am here for you.

When no one else understands, we understand all to well...

My thoughts and prayers for peace, comfort and strength... May Corine be the light of your eyes, may you be able to feel the wind and know that Corine is standing right next to you.

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(14)PE 37 wks
Ky (12)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey - 34wks Born 7/29/04
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/l ... ope&Sort=V

susan belisle

So here I am

Postby susan belisle » Wed Jun 22, 2005 06:47 am

This is the first day without my Daughter. She died one day after her due date. Two days after Fathers Day.

I just don't know how to face the next days of my life. My whole life plan is now different. I have to change who and am and who I thought I was to be. This is really hard.

Susan
Interuption 06/23/01 @20 wks
Carly 04/24/02 30 wks 3lbs 6 oz
Corine Bay 04/27/05 32 wks 2 lbs

Return to “Grief and Loss”