difficult week ahead....

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
kjones

Re : difficult week ahead....

Postby kjones » Thu Apr 13, 637352 9:06 am

Very sorry that this time has come for you. I will be remembering you in my thoughts, and prayers. God Bless You, & Your family during this time!!

melissam

Postby melissam » Thu Apr 13, 637352 8:56 am

Sam, I am so sorry for what you are going through. It just isn't fair. We will "be" with you throughout everything. You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sometimes I wonder if our angels are as tight knit as their mommies are. Good luck this next week Sam and know that you aren't alone. Your little angel will be with you, I am sure of it.

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Thu Apr 13, 637352 8:46 am

Hey Sam-I will be thinking of you often over the next week. What courage and strength you have! Yeah you should be dealing with diapers, burping ect. I am sorry that you have the tears and emptiness instead-it is unfair, cruel and every other emotion that is going through you right now. It really stinks that any of us had to say goodbye to our precious little ones-but look at what we have become in the memory of our babies and the fight to keep the world aware that our little ones were here and they are still loved and missed. This is a hands down, incredible place full of strong, amazing women and I am honored to be a small part of such a wonderful group. Of course I would love to have my son here holding my hand but if it meant giving up my place in this chain of remarkable women and never feeling any of the love I have felt because of my son-I honestly don't know if I would. The love I share with my son has brought me here-would I be here without it? I don't know but I do know I am thankful for the oportunity to 'know' all of you and honored to share in the love you have your babies and the pain you feel in losing them.

So Sam-know that during this hard week ahead-I for one am right beside you sharing your sorrow

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Thu Apr 13, 637352 8:40 am

I am so sorry you have to say goodbye again...i wish you much peace this weekend and always...my prayers and love are with you

froggie89

difficult week ahead....

Postby froggie89 » Thu Apr 13, 637352 8:32 am

DH and I are going to the family cabin in New Mexico this next week. I've dreaded this trip ever since Alexander's memorial. I decided in the hospital to have Alexander cremated (I never thought I'd do that to a family member but it seemed right for him - I can't explain it). Anyways, this is a special place for dh - he spent all his summers and Thanksgiving holidays there. I love it up there too. So we're taking his ashes to spread up there in the mountains overlooking the cabin. So I have to say goodbye again to my little boy. This just bites!!! He's supposed to be here with us - not up in heaven! I'm supposed to be dealing with burping and diapers, not wiping away tears and doing this.

Say a prayer for us please! I won't be able to use a computer while I'm gone (I don't know what it'll be like to not be able to come here to vent or "be" with ladies who understand what you're going through). :(

sam
Mom to Alexander, 3/21/05-3/21/05, severe pe

Return to “Grief and Loss”