An "unstressful" idea for the holidays

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
kdreher

Re : An "unstressful" idea for the holidays

Postby kdreher » Wed May 09, 637364 6:00 pm

I have been doing a lot of shopping on line this year. I like your idea and one place that works well is red envelop..I think if you do a search one will find it. I know that in my foodstore, they have a rack with over 20 different gift cert. and who doesn't like things for movies, fast food, restaurants, etc. I have about 4 kids under 2 to buy for and a few others, but I'm looking forward to shopping for them..and savings bonds will be given too.

j betts

An "unstressful" idea for the holidays

Postby j betts » Wed May 09, 637364 12:12 pm

With the loss of my baby girl, Mia at Christmas; I am definitely not looking forward to the holidays. I know many of you here feel the same way. Although, I am not one for "Christmas shopping"; I do have another alternative, a great idea. I don't know how many mothers here at PF do have to do some kind of shopping. This minimizes the unnecessary stress. It is convenient, less time consuming and affordable. Can't get any better than that! What it is: You can choose what is called a "gift album" that has a wide array/variety of gifts. You buy for the recipient/family member/friend/co-worker, etc. and they choose their "own" gift out of the album. Their gift is then mailed to them. So, you don't have to worry about returns or negative remarks about your gift selection. Sound good?? If you are interested, please let me know via e-mail so that I can give you more info.

my e-mail address is: jnbetts@verizon.net

Return to “Grief and Loss”