Will this ever get easier?

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Re : Will this ever get easier?

Postby calliesmom » Wed Nov 19, 2003 03:28 pm

Catherine,

The vision loss is only in one eye. I guess it's not really loss so much as it is a "blurry/fuzzy" spot. I only notice it when I look from side to side, not really straight ahead, but I'm sure it will make driving a challenge. My cardiologist said to visit the eye doctor, so I guess I'll try that.

Thanks for the concern.
calliesmom

Postby ma2anangel » Fri Nov 21, 2003 07:26 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl. [V] {{{Hugs}}}

It's not easy and it's been a long, hard road for me. As I type this my son should be 6 and going off to school. He should be coming home showing off his artwork and I should be blowing him kisses at the bus stop.

I cannot tell you that one morning you will wake up and all the sadness with disappear. It won't. With time the pain does lessen, but forever you'll have a special place in your heart for her. She is still your child...she did live...she did make her mark on this earth. I know what you mean about how it's hard getting out of bed - the hardest part is putting on your "happy mask" and fake being happy around others.

You had just lost your daughter, you deserve to grieve for her. You expected to raise 2 children...not one. It's not fair that we have to hear the comments that people make. I wish that there was a nationally recognized special something for parents to wear if they've lost a child. That way it can ward off all the people who think they're actually doing us a favor, in which they're not.

Again, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter. My thoughts are with you and your family...

NICHOLE

MAMA TO...

Eleighsa Lynn
&
Hunter Blake
Born Sleeping - 37 Weeks Gestation
You left and forgot to tell my heart how to live without you...
ma2anangel

Postby sweetiesuzy » Fri Nov 21, 2003 07:52 pm

I echo the last post. I am so sorry for your loss. Chloe died right before the holidays and it was so hard. I am sending you hugs and blessings ~~

Suzanna

Suzanna (29)
John DH (28)

Aaryngston DS 3/25/95
Chloe DD Stillbirth 10/26/01
Samuel DS 12/30/02

sweetiesuzy

Postby lisac » Sat Nov 22, 2003 02:47 pm

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your little girl. I lost my baby about one year ago. She was 24 wks. Now that one year has past, I think the absolute worst was the first three months when I could hardly get out of bed. Then the bad days started growing a little further apart. Somebody once told me that grief is like a spiral. We start out in the vortex, and as we move out, we hit the grief less as the spirals grow wider and wider. This foundation has helped so much, and I also have seen a counselor/therapist for most of the year. That has helped too. My heart goes out to you. Little Callie, wherever she is, is now at peace. It's very difficult right now, but it will not always be this painful.
Lisa
lisac

Postby alysa » Sat Nov 29, 2003 06:51 am

I'll add a prayer, that God's love comfort you at this time; and know your child forever exists and is in heaven.

My heart as well goes out to you. Take each day as it comes and remember your child in your heart. Maybe if it helps in anyway dedicate something special to her, even if all it is - is a letter from your heart.

God bless you in your time of loss.
Alysa

Alysa

Chloe (4)
Isaiah (Feb 04)
alysa

Previous

Return to Grief and Loss