So Many New Babies

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
hmoore

Re : So Many New Babies

Postby hmoore » Tue May 23, 2006 07:12 pm

I am so sorry. I know how you feel, I sit and watch all my friends and family members moving forward in there lives with there children and having more children. I sit back and watch and wonder way can't that be me. I want a baby of my own to hold so badly!

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Tue May 23, 2006 03:48 pm

Sometimes I feel like I'm on the sidelines too. Jake was my first and now dh and I are terrified to try again. You are not alone here. I wish you peace and healing.

julie f

Postby julie f » Tue May 23, 2006 02:55 am

Susan,

I am so sorry. I wish I knew of something to say, I just wish that I could make things different for you.

Much love,

princess purr

Postby princess purr » Mon May 22, 2006 08:06 pm

(((HUGS))) I would really really love to have a living child but I'm still to scared to try again, and adoption is just out of reach for us right now because of the money. It is hard at times to see everyone moving forward when I feel like I'm never going to get to. (((HUGS)))

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Mon May 22, 2006 07:29 pm

Susan, I'm so sorry for your pain. I can relate to your feelings for more kids yet having to be on the sidelines. With our recent loss, I'm sooooo wanting to have another one, but I know it's not going to happen. I would LOVE to adopt but I don't think DH will go for it (we had a talk about it before our loss but I don't think he'll change his mind). Now I'll be on the sidelines with you. I'll be happy for those who get preg and for those who bring their babies home. But my heart will be breaking each time because I won't get to walk down that road again. I'm sending lots of thoughts and LOTS of hugs your way.

melissam

Postby melissam » Mon May 22, 2006 11:50 am

I am so sorry Susan. It must all be so very difficult for you. I wish there were some way that I would be able to help you. I would do it in a heartbeat if I could. Sending you many hugs.

miracle3

Postby miracle3 » Mon May 22, 2006 09:40 am

So sorry. ((HUGS))

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Mon May 22, 2006 09:25 am

Susan I am so sorry. I really don't know what else to say. Sending many hugs and comforting thoughts your way.

lorelei

Postby lorelei » Mon May 22, 2006 09:19 am

I'm so sorry Susan. It is really unfair...I know there aren't any words that make it any easier, but please know that I think of you often. ((((HUGS))))

susan belisle

So Many New Babies

Postby susan belisle » Mon May 22, 2006 08:53 am

I feel like everyone has been given a chance to move forward but me. There are so many new babies out there. Even here everyone seems to be moving ahead with there families while I get to sit on the sidelines and smile and wave. While I understand that I can not join the folks of growing families I still can't shake the desire to want more children in my family. Dh gave me some great advise. When I think about Corine I just do my best to block those thoughts out of my head. JERK. But I tried to explain to him that my grief is no longer for her. She lived her life. She came here to do what she had to do and her time is over and she has moved on. My grief is for the children that I can no longer have. I still want more and I can't. But no one seems to understand. I have Carly and I should just be happy with that. So that's that.

Return to “Grief and Loss”