I am amazed and impressed by all of you

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
fnaz

Re : I am amazed and impressed by all of you

Postby fnaz » Sun Jan 31, 637672 5:18 am

I thank Sabrina and all the ladies in this forum. After such a life changing expeience, I found you people..who helped me to deal with it better. You ladies are really great ..and unfortunately we all share the same experiences..we can understand what we are dealing with.I like what Christina said" I come here everyday. I can't break down in front of my family because they have seen enough suffering".
Time does not make any difference in our life...whether someone loses a baby today or lost the baby 10 years ago..this is my personal opinion. Not a minute goes by, where i feel myself as i was before PE ans miscarriage.
Thank you all ladies for whatever you are doing to fight this disease which has ruined our lives!

squishy

Postby squishy » Sat Jan 30, 637672 9:21 am

This forum has really helped me. It gives me hope and comfort where there seems to be none. I need to come here to read my own thoughts and feelings spoken by another. I come here everyday. I can't break down in front of my family because they have seen enough suffering. This is the only place I can be myself. Some of you are right beside me in this darkness and some of you are little twinkling lights off in the distance giving us hope. Thank you all for being here.

jana m

Postby jana m » Thu Jan 07, 637672 3:08 am

Sabrina,
Thank you for the nice post. Like the other women here, it has helped me tremendously to have a place to go where there are others who have been through the devastation of a loss (or multiple losses). All of our stories are different, but our pain and heartbreak is shared.

I don't know what I would do without these wonderful people.

Thanks to all of you, for helping me and continuing to help me through the darkest and most difficult time in my life.

mrs. sagara

Postby mrs. sagara » Wed Jan 06, 637672 4:14 pm

To all you ladies-
Thank you for sharing in these forums without whom we'd be without info. on this terrible condition.

It really heals my soul every time I come to this particular forum because I know that even though the world around me doesn't understand or even seem to care what I've gone through I have found the right place and the right people who can always say the right things and understand exactly how I feel.

It is unfortunate that we share such terrible experiences but together it seems like we can give each other the strength to keep on going.

I know that I can share things in here that I would never be able to share even with my mother. But I know that you "get" what I'm feeling.
Thank you everyone, thank you Sabrina for your post.

hmoore

Postby hmoore » Mon Dec 28, 637671 1:15 am

Sabrina –
Thanks for posting that you are so sweet. I to am amazed by all the new members and touched by there strength. It is just so wonderful to see how strong and supportive people can be. I am also amazed by the people that have been members for a while also. It has been so nice to be able to watch, and go through the different stages of grief with you all. I really do not know how I would have got through the last year without all the members of this foundation. I love you all!

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Sun Dec 27, 637671 11:50 pm

Thanks Sabrina. What a sweet and wonderful post. Our group has grown and it saddens me because that means another mom has lost her sweet baby. Unfotunately I know how it feels. I want the new moms and those who have been here a while to have that same support, care and love that I've had since I've joined the forums. No one else can understand what we're going through and this is the one place you can come to and feel normal.

lucy21

Postby lucy21 » Sun Dec 27, 637671 11:31 pm

I just want to echo Sabrina's comments.
This is a place where I feel like "I fit" and I am understood and listened too.
I too am amazed at the stregnth of so many of you who have had battles far worse than mine and have such wonderful courage and support for others.
The advise and encouragement I have recieved is beyond anything I have ever found and I want to thank everyone aswell, and thanks Sabrina for thanking everyone too.
It's awful that any of us have to be here in the first place, but I hope together we can all get through the PE battle and push towards educating and helping others.

Love Lucy XX

robertmyangel

Postby robertmyangel » Sun Dec 27, 637671 6:24 pm

Sabrina,

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words, you are so sweet. I feel a need to come here everyday, and check for any new post, and offer my heart and soul to my PE Sisters in need of a shoulder to cry on. It also helps me to help others, I've always been a giver. There was a time when I was a new member, and the wonderful ladies in this group helped me get through, and are helping me everyday.

Many HUGS to all my PE Sisters!!!!

daltonsmommy

Postby daltonsmommy » Sun Dec 27, 637671 9:37 am

Sabrina,
Thank you for your comment. It makes me feel better just to talk to people who have dealt with the same things and understand what I am going throught. It also helps me to help other people. At first I was so alone and not sure of the future. Its people on here that give me hope for the furture and the chance to have a healthy baby!!

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Sun Dec 27, 637671 6:27 am

Sabrina,

You are so sweet! For me, I find that it helps me to help others who are going through what I go through and will continue to go through. But it is the moms like you that give us hope to! I am so happy to have found this website. It seems like I have known so many of you for a long time even though I have only been posting for a couple of months.

Return to “Grief and Loss”