Imprints of the heart

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
hmoore

Re : Imprints of the heart

Postby hmoore » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:11 am

Lucy -
I am so sorry that you have to go through this! I know that if you decide to go back to that hospital that it will be hard for you but if anyone can do it you can. I think that you are a women with a tremendous amount of courage and strength. If I lived in that area I would be there to support you in a heart beat. Unfortunately I am on the other side of the country! I will be thinking of you and your angels though. Like Dawn said no matter what you do your angel babies are looking down on you and know just how much you love them. I hope that one day things will get a little easier on you Lucy. Sending you big hugs!

gilma

Postby gilma » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:36 am

Lucy, you are one of the toughest and most courageous women I "know." You are a wonderful mother who has done nothing but make all of her babies top priority. I hope that you can make it to the service. Your angel babies know that you love them and miss them no matter what you do. Wishing you peaceful thoughts...

holliadrienne

Postby holliadrienne » Wed Sep 13, 2006 07:48 am

lucy,

i just read your website, and it really touched my heart. I can't believe you are so young and have been through so much...I am an army wife myself. I am so sorry for your losses, but you did not fail ANY of your children. You are a loving and wonderful mother! I just want to get on a plane and fly to washington and hug you...you are in my prayers and thoughts. If you ever need anything or just want to talk, please feel free to email me...

God Bless,
Holli

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 00:03 am

Lucy,

You did not fail Sebanna. You did all that you could for your daughter. You are a great Mom Lucy. Sebanna knows that and knows that you have not forgotten her. You are a strong lady. You're going to go through good and bad days. Even in good times, you will be sad because Sebanna is not here with you. But your sweet babies live on in your heart forever. And you continue to honor their memory everyday. I am sorry for your pain Lucy. I know that words are enough, but I want you to know I'm thinking of you and hoping that you find peace and comfort in the days ahead.

I hope that you are able to go to the memorial service. I know that it will be hard if you go. But I'm there with you in spirit giving you support.

Take care Lucy and please be gentle on yourself. You have been through so much. Keeping you in thoughts and prayers. Lots of love and hugs...

lucy

Imprints of the heart

Postby lucy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 07:56 pm

What timing[:(] I layed in bed last night with the all too famaliar heart wretching pain thinking about the horrible things the hospital did to Sebanna and how awfully I had allowed them to fail her, than I get a paper in the mail today from that very hospital about a memorial service just for the infants and children that I didnt know about (we went to one before that was for all the patients that had died) its in Spokane 1 day after Sarina gets her shots and I have to go for Sebanna I dont want them to think no one came for her I hate the hospital with a passion the care they gave or the lack thereof makes me sick but someone needs to be there in Sebanna's honour.

I am so scared to take Sarina anywhere near there and I am having so much trouble dealing with the fact Sebanna isnt here. We get to send in three pictures which is something they didnt allowl ast time and I know seeing all the babies that died is going to be so hard

I dont know how much longer I can handle the pain, the guilt these heart wretching painful feelings that never stary far even in my happiest moment the undertones of pain are always tearing at my heart.

If anyone lives in the area Spokane Washington and is interested in attending please let me know and I will send you all the information.

Return to “Grief and Loss”