cant believe this happened

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
sjs40

Re : cant believe this happened

Postby sjs40 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 02:34 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I also lost my daughter. 3 years on and the pain is still there, its different now, but it never goes away. This board was a lifeline at the worst time of my life.

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Thu Oct 05, 2006 04:50 pm

Tisha,

I want to say how very sorry I am for your loss. I also lost my first child, my only child. It will be a year on the 9th and I'm still blaming myself for what happened. I logically know it wasn't my fault but as his mother, I just feel like I could have and should have protected my sweet son. I see a grief therapist and it is helping. I was angry at everyone, God included. I just can't understand how God would do this to a family. I have realized that I need to have faith that everything will be okay. My son is my inspiration and I want to make him proud of me. I want him to know that his death brought me life. I will live for him. It is still hard and there are times where I just can't deal with it. I have found that I have secluded myself from family and friends. So that is what I'm dealing with right now. I hope you know that you can come to us for anything. We will be there for you to lean on.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

gilma

Postby gilma » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:55 am

I too am so sorry for your loss. It's incredibly sad to welcome yet another member to this heartbreaking "club." Please know that we are here for you anytime you need us. Sending you hugs and many peaceful thoughts.

melissam

Postby melissam » Tue Oct 03, 2006 02:41 pm

Tisha,

I wanted to add my welcome to the forums and also express my sorrow for your loss. It is THE hardest thing I have ever gone through. You have found such a wonderful place for support however. I don't know how I could have gotten through my loss without the ladies here on this forum.

Please take care of yourself and throw all expectaions out the window. Just take each day, hour, minute, and moment as it comes. This will be difficult and we will be here to offer you love and support.

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Tue Oct 03, 2006 02:05 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. No one should ever have to lose their child. Sending you many hugs and please know that brighter days will come.

jodlb

Postby jodlb » Tue Oct 03, 2006 01:15 pm

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

aaronsmommy

Postby aaronsmommy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 09:55 am

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. We are here for support if you need it. I wish you peace and continual healing.

crystalclear

Postby crystalclear » Tue Oct 03, 2006 01:31 am

so sorry for you dear. i just lost my baby to preeclampsia recently. i am still reovering from the loss. there are days im ok, but on other days i feel so bad, and hurt a lot.

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Tue Oct 03, 2006 01:06 am

Tisha,

Please, please do not blame yourself. Preeclampsia is a disease. Nothing you did or didn't do brought it on.

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I hope you will come here for support whenever you need it.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:21 pm

I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are not alone. There are so many here who have been where you are. This is a place full of love, compassion and understanding. You will remain in my thoughs and prayers.

Return to “Grief and Loss”