katevans

Re : One year ago today...

Postby katevans » Fri Apr 27, 2007 09:07 pm

Sam,
Thinking of you and your Angel's.

melissam

Postby melissam » Fri Apr 27, 2007 09:06 pm

So sorry Sam. I wish I could just give you a big old hug. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

hmoore

Postby hmoore » Fri Apr 27, 2007 08:59 pm

I am so sorry! Sam you are in my thoughts and prayers many hugs!!

angelkat

Postby angelkat » Fri Apr 27, 2007 08:41 pm

Sam,

Thinking of you..... wishing you find peace, comfort and strength

froggie89

One year ago today...

Postby froggie89 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 08:08 pm

I lost our little girl. I can't believe that a whole year has gone by. I miss my babies so much. I so want them here with me and not up in heaven.

My mom used to tell me that when I was little and people would ask what I wanted to be when I grow up I'd always say a mommy. I wanted a boy and then girl. Just like my older brother and me - so my son could watch out for his little sister. The little football player and ballerina. It just bites that they aren't here. Why? Why do I have to suffer 2 losses? When I got pregnant the second time, I just knew it'd go better. I really thought my only concern would be my bp. Like that isn't enough, but I didn't think anything else would happen. Then bam! My heart gets shattered in two - again! Why can't I have a healthy pregnancy? Why can't dh and I bring home a healthy baby? I feel so cheated and robbed. I want my little football player and little ballerina back and in my arms. I want that for all of us - to have our babies back with us.

I wish my little girl was here so I could spoil her rotten and she could be daddy's little girl like I am with my dad. Our little princess. It's funny, dh and I used to "fight" over who's little princess she would be - his or mine. Gosh, this just bites!

I know my little ones are looking down on us and that will have to do for now. So to my little princess, I love and miss you terribly.

Return to “Grief and Loss”