I am new, I Lost my beautiful Isabella

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
joker

Re : I am new, I Lost my beautiful Isabella

Postby joker » Thu Feb 20, 637992 10:04 pm

Maria,
I am so sorry for your loss. I constantly feel guilty...the what if's are a nightmare. Please take care and know that you are not alone. We are all here to support you.

kelly1972

Postby kelly1972 » Thu Feb 20, 637992 3:43 pm

Maria,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Isabella. It always breaks my heart when I read of another mother who has lost their precious baby becasuse of PE. There's too many of us here who live with the loss of their babies everyday. It is such a painful journey that we must travel. You are in my thoughts at this very difficult time. Thinking of you.

melissam

Postby melissam » Mon Feb 10, 637992 4:58 pm

Maria,

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Isabella. It is just not right when our sweet little ones never make it into our homes and arms where they belong.

I remember having many days, weeks, months of guilt for the loss of my daughter. Even though I know now, and probably did deep down then too, that there was nothing I could have done. There was nothing I did to cause this to happen. There are so many different emotions, feelings and whatever else that I went through as I dealt with the loss of my daughter.

I am so sorry that you have to join us here. This is one group where we would gladly ban new members from joining. I honestly don't know what I would have done without the help and support of the ladies here on this forum. They truly got me through my darkest hours. We will be here for you as well as you go through this journey that many of us have walked before.

Sending you my thoughts and prayers.

julie f

Postby julie f » Mon Feb 10, 637992 4:41 pm

Maria,

I am so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks to read your story.

Wishing you much love and peace,

debbie78

Postby debbie78 » Mon Feb 10, 637992 12:33 pm

Maria--

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Isabella. I, too, know the guilt that you feel after losing your baby. The "what ifs," and "if only I had known." It's been nearly 9 months since we lost our little girl, and I promise that the guilt will subside. Eventually it will.
I wish you much peace during this long journey ahead of you.

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Thu Jan 30, 637992 12:11 am

Maria,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Isabella. What a beautiful name. I've felt guilt with each of my losses. Those feelings do subside, but I do have some days where I'll still feel guilty. I think it's all part of the grief process. I hope that you are able to have more peaceful days ahead. Take care and be easy on yourself. You've been through so much and it will take time to heal both physically and emotionally. Hugs to you...

for faith

Postby for faith » Wed Jan 29, 637992 6:07 am

Maria - I just saw your post and I am so, so sorry for your loss of Isabella. My heart breaks for you, I just can't understand how this could happen, HUGS. I so agree with what everyone has said. My son kept me going too, not sure what I would have done without him. This forum is incredible too in helping with it all. Thinking of you and wishing you so much peace.

(with your question, for me I didn't because all was done to help me & my daughter and she still didn't make it. I am so sorry you have to deal with this too along with your loss)

isabella

Postby isabella » Tue Jan 28, 637992 11:21 pm

Thank you everyone for your comforting words. You are all an example for me to know that I am going to survive to my tragedy. Thank you all for listening to my story and for writing about your the awful experience you all had to go through. I am trying to live one day at a time and I started a diary where I write all my feelings and emotions and it is kind of helping me.

THANK YOU ALL,

Maria[:(][:(][:(]

I just have a question. Did any of you had a feeling of placing a lawsuit against your doctor?

belle8600

Postby belle8600 » Fri Jan 17, 637992 7:09 am

oh maria, i am so sorry for you loss of your precious isabella. it is so hard to say not to balme yourself, because i know i did for the longest time. it is not your fault. we did everything we could and believed our doctors. i am so sorry. i am glad she was as beautiful as you thought and you were able to hold her.

my little girl is isabella too. there are many angels in heaven looking after their mommies and waiting tos ee us again

imemc3

Postby imemc3 » Wed Dec 25, 637991 3:04 pm

It pulls at my heart strings to welcome you in these circumstances. I am glad you will have the support here and make a lot of friends. I am praying for you and my daugther Emily send butterfly kisses and prayers from heaven.

Elaine

Return to “Grief and Loss”