it's su with a sad update...

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
froggie89

Re : it's su with a sad update...

Postby froggie89 » Wed Jan 29, 637992 10:50 pm

I'm sooo very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. Thinking of you, Mira and your family along with saying prayers for ya'll.

isabella

Postby isabella » Tue Jan 28, 637992 11:49 pm

I am so very sorry that it had to be that way. There are just no words to say to you right now, just that we are all here for you to listen to you when you want to talk. I KNOW ALL OF OUR ANGELS ARE WITH US ALL THE TIME. I have you and your beautiful Angel in my prayers along with my beautiful Angel Isabella.

Maria

------
Mother to Isabella: Born sleeping at 36 weeks due to PE
Miguel: Born at 36 weeks premature due to PE-11 YEAR OLD HELATHY BOY
Jonathan: Born healthy no PE
Julian: Born Healthy no PE

adbellamy03

Postby adbellamy03 » Sat Jan 18, 637992 2:06 pm

I just want to tell you that I am SO, SO sorry for what you are having to go thru right now. I shake my head wondering why, why me, why you, why anyone? You have read my story and I saw your comment where our stories are very much the same and I want you to know that I am here for you ANYTIME!!!! I have a internet friend on a grief site that lost her baby at 24 weeks, not to PE, but we are going through the same feelings, emotions together and it does help to have someone out there who is in the same "stage" of grief as you. I want you to email me, post on here, but please keep in touch. My grief friend and I try to check in w/ one another at least 1 time per week.

Right after I lost Megan I had no one, no one who could understand, no one who could sympathize, no one to talk to. After hours and hours of searching I found a grief site, joined it and began journaling online. It was the best thing I could have done for myself in the grief process. I am in NO way "over it", I still feel intense, overwhelming, double over pain in my chest when I think of what has happened. I still have a very long road ahead of me, but I am able to talk more about Megan, I can say her name outloud, I can focus on a particular aspect of my grief and that does help. My therapist (also another "best" thing I did) told me that it does help to reach out to other people who are going through a child loss and she is right.

Since Megan died I have been writing to her everyday and just about 2 weeks ago I have been feeling like I don't "need" to write everyday. A month ago if you had told me I would feel that way, I would have laughed! I want to be there for you if you need me. I have found that people who have NOT suffered thru a loss can not relate to you in the simplest, tiniest way and they end up just making you angry and regretful that you opened up to them. So having been longwinded and said all that..................... I am here, I will share whatever insights I can offer. I am so very, very sorry!!!

If you are able or someone can do it for you pick up a copy of Empty Cradle, Broken Heart. There are thoughts and feelings in that book from other moms that I would have never vocalized because I thought I was nuts, but seeing it in writing validated so many emotions for me and I still read the book, have read it cover to cover 2-3 times!
Amanda

duchess

Postby duchess » Sat Jan 18, 637992 2:41 am

I'm so sorry for your loss of your precious Mira. I'm praying for healing of your heart and your body.

bookworm

Postby bookworm » Fri Jan 17, 637992 1:11 pm

Su, I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Mira.

julie f

Postby julie f » Fri Jan 17, 637992 9:41 am

Oh Su, I am so so very sorry. I know of no words... Please just know that I am keeping you and your husband close at heart.

My prayers will remain with you.
Much love,
Julie

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Thu Jan 16, 637992 11:07 pm

I am so sorry about the loss of your daughter, and all the health issues you are enduring on top of that. Take care of yourself.

joker

Postby joker » Mon Jan 06, 637992 9:35 am

I am sorry Su. I know that the fear that the severe PE brings only makes it worse when you are trying to grieve. Just know that you are not alone and we are all here for you. Sending you lots of hugs.

lillynicole081307

Postby lillynicole081307 » Mon Jan 06, 637992 6:54 am

"An angel in the book of life wrote down our baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book... 'too beautiful for earth"

My heart goes out to you and I want you to know we are all there with you with roses in the rain, crying beside you. You are not alone.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Sun Jan 05, 637992 8:41 pm

Su...I am so very sorry for the loss of you beautiful Mira. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you peace.

Return to “Grief and Loss”