Yesterday... I got the bad news a year ago

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
imemc3

Re : Yesterday... I got the bad news a year ago

Postby imemc3 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 09:52 pm

I am right there with you sweet heart. We are forever thinking of our precious angel. Wishing you peace and sending you a big (((hug))).

Elaine

neslo

Postby neslo » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:33 am

Su - I'm sending you big hugs! Mira will always be with you and a part of your family. Nothing will ever change that. Now you have a new little one to get to know and learn to love. You have managed to been strong and keep your hope alive for 8 long months while ttc. All of here will be cheering you on for the next 9 months!

joker

Postby joker » Sun Aug 24, 2008 09:03 pm

Su, thinking of you today.

christyrenee86

Postby christyrenee86 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 03:44 am

Awe I am sorry you even have to feel this way. I know first hand that pregnancy after a loss can be very emotional....even after the new baby is here. I am sure she knows that you love her and will never forget about her though! *Hugs*

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Su...thinking of you and your precious Mira today...many hugs to you.

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 04:57 pm

I'm sorry. Hugs on this hard day................

suleaf

Yesterday... I got the bad news a year ago

Postby suleaf » Sat Aug 23, 2008 04:28 pm

Last year I drove to the MFM and got my level 2 ultrasound and found out that Mira had several terrible health issues and was IUGR and probably would not make it full term.

Despite my joy over my pregnancy, I still miss my little girl. She was my first child, my first love. If I close my eyes, I still see her on that ultrasound, tiny and moving so little but still my daughter...

I keep thinking this baby I am carrying is my second child. I love him/her and this baby is so so wanted. I feel, like Donna once said to me, this baby has been sent to me by Mira sometimes- like now I don't have to face the first year of her birth alone. But it still makes me sad, and the memories make me worry about this one.

I don't want her to think, either, because I am so happy over lil one that I have forgotten her or love her less.... I'm so grateful for those 6 months she shared with me, close to my heart. She changed my life- for the better, brought me the dream of motherhood and made my heart sure of what I want.

I just wish I could have her here too... I guess, simply put, that's what it is...

Return to “Grief and Loss”