Life...Just going through the motions

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
suleaf

Re : Life...Just going through the motions

Postby suleaf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 09:39 pm

The video is beautiful.... I'm sad and touched and so sorry for your loss.

I wish I had more words but I feel so sad right now....

lisainnj

Postby lisainnj » Fri Oct 17, 2008 09:07 pm

What a lovely, lovely little girl. Thank you for sharing Laila's video with us - so lovingly made. I am so sorry for your heartbreak.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Fri Oct 17, 2008 07:08 pm

Nikii, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Laila. Thank you for sharing her video, she was such a fighter and a beautiful little girl. My heart just breaks for you. I hope that we can offer you support and a place to share about your Laila. Please know that you are among those who do understand and truly care. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you peace and healing.

for faith

Postby for faith » Fri Oct 17, 2008 04:42 pm

Nikii - I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl, Laila. What a beautiful video, what an honor to her.

I lost my daughter in Jan04, she never made it home but lived in the NICU for a month, most of that time it looked like we would bring her home when she gained weight. This life after is definitely a new normal, but most don't get you aren't who you were before..... with time it isn't so raw, but it is hard. My daughter's name is Faith, so I see that a lot, it used to be really hard, but now it is my special reminder of her.

This is a great place for support and information. I wish you much peace in your journey.

keneke68

Postby keneke68 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 04:25 pm

Nikii, I am so sorry for your loss of precious Laila. What a beautiful name she has. It breaks my heart everytime a beautiful little angel is lost. Laila is so beautiful I sat here and cried as I watched her video. I am honored to have been given the privledge to watch the video of your precious baby girls life.

I have been down the road to infertility I know the heartaches each day brings. I also know the huge heartache of being a mommie to an angel. It has been almost three years for me that I lost my beautiful little girl Madison Alea and to this day I still walk through life like a zombie. I feel just like you I am so lost and devastated without her. And I can so relate about seeing my daughters name in print. My heart also breaks when I have been out and I hear someone call there child and there name happens to be Madison.

I am so sorry that I have to welcome you to this forum. You will find lots of support here. We understand how you feel. If ever you want to talk I am here. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending you many (((((HUGS))))))

joker

Postby joker » Fri Oct 17, 2008 01:50 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Laila. I'm glad you found us and hope you can find some comfort here.

rnprissy

Postby rnprissy » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:37 am

Thanks again for the long arms of support. Emma's dad.....she was beautiful. I feel like our stories are so similar. It's so hard to watch them fight for so long to lose the battle in the end. I can so relate to trying to put on a happy face for everyone when you will never be " back to normal". I appreciate the thoughts and compliments for my daughter and her name. I don't know about you all but whenever I see her name in print I just fill with sadness. I think of how far that name was suppose to go with her. The finality of the things and places I now see her name...kills me. I wish all of you peace and strength

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:44 am

I am so sorry about the loss of your daughter Laila, what a beautiful name! I know that I felt like I was just sleep-walking through life for the first year or so, with things gradually getting better. I hope you can find some comfort here. Anne

sam

Postby sam » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 am

i am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious daughter. You and laila are in my thoughts and prayers.
wishing you peace,comfort and strength at this sad time

neslo

Postby neslo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:18 am

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Infertility is hard enough but a loss to go along with that is devastating. I will be thinking about you.

Return to “Grief and Loss”