It's been a Year

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
kbielec

Re : It's been a Year

Postby kbielec » Tue Apr 28, 2009 09:39 am

Thank you all so much for the kind words. It does make it easier to talk to women who have been through similar situations (not that I am happy anyone has had to go through this). We are in the midst of TTC again and although I am nervous I am super confident in my MFM and OB and my husband and family are supportive. I can't lie, it's helped to read that people ARE actually trying again, and that it's possible I can have a success story as well. Here's to hoping it goes well!

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 06:05 pm

thinking of you and your angel...many hugs to you!

melodi

Postby melodi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 02:47 pm

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. Incidentally, we also lost our daughter, Ana, on that same day last year. She was born at 25 w 5 days due to HELLP. I am also doing a separate post for her. I know what you mean about becoming closer together after a loss. That happened to us as well. But it also made me so afraid that anything was going to happen to my son, my husband, or to anyone in my family. I will light a candle for my daghter tonight and will think of yours as well. Bless them and bless you too.

kbielec

Postby kbielec » Mon Apr 27, 2009 08:23 am

Rebecca2 - I live about 20 miles north of Fredricksburg in Woodbridge Virginia. I am very sorry for your loss. I will tell you, it gets easier with time...but there seems to be always a little something missing in your heart. You are in my thoughts.
Suleaf - I am happy to hear of your little boy - great to hear you had no PE with that one. Can I ask you, did you take any preventions (asprin, injections?)

rebecca2

Postby rebecca2 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 04:13 am

Kayte, I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. Just 6 weeks ago I too lost my daughter at 26.5 weeks due to severe preeclampsia. Please know you are in my thoughts.

I see you are located in VA. If you don't mind me asking, what part of VA are you in? I live near Richmond.

Becky

suleaf

Postby suleaf » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Thinking of you. The year marker was a hard hard one for me.... and even now, after the birth of my new son, I miss my little precious girl..... there's a part of us that is never quite the same afterwards. Sometimes it feels like life sort of stopped at that mark and a year passing just seems so impossible....

brockner1

Postby brockner1 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 03:29 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl, I lost my daughter 2 months ago at 27 weeks due to severe PE. I can totally feel your pain because i have been through this recently and havent healed yet... God Bless and hope everything goes well with you!

kbielec

Postby kbielec » Fri Apr 24, 2009 02:51 pm

lola 1971 - good luck to you and your new pregnancy, you will be in my thoughts.

isabella

Postby isabella » Fri Apr 24, 2009 01:46 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter. I lost my little Isabella almost two years ago and while reading your story it seems like life changed for all of us. I believe your baby is always with you the same way I believe my baby is always with me.

(((Big Hugs)))

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Thu Apr 23, 2009 07:40 pm

Kayte, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter. Anniversaries are especially hard. Please know that we are here for you. Keeping you close in thought and wishing you peace.

Return to “Grief and Loss”